Hello, I am new...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Party Girl_75

War Child
Hello All! I am new here and I am happy that I can finally post. I am also happy that I found PLEBA. After seeing all of those photos of Bono Elevation, and the messages that followed, I knew that I found a great place to meet wild U2 fans.
wink.gif

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean.

When you get in, you can't get out!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA..........

Please, enjoy and be part of the PLEBA fun!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm hanging on
you're all that's left to hold on to...
I'm still waiting...

Jeez, this must be Orientation Week or something cause you're our third new member!

Anyways, welcome to PLEBA.....

Sit back, unwind, leave the world behind, and just have fun......

Tell us a little about yourself!

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Welcome--you'll have lots of fun here!

biggrin.gif

------------------
I am officially insane.
Providence, here I come!

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Jeez, this must be Orientation Week or something cause you're our third new member!

Anyways, welcome to PLEBA.....

Sit back, unwind, leave the world behind, and just have fun......

Tell us a little about yourself!

Thanks for the kind welcome. Yeah, I think Bono's pics. really had something to do with the new membership.
smile.gif

Anyway, I am a devoted U2 fan. I have been one since I was about 6 or 7 yrs. old, thanks to the song "Gloria" and its video. I remember hearing the song and thinking "Wow, they are singing about my mom" (which I think is pretty funny because only a kid would think that.) I also remember watching the "Gloria" video with my older sister and we both thought that Bono and boys were very cute. Their LiveAid performance and the constant repeats of the "Live at Red Rocks" concert on Nickelodeon really got me hooked on them.
I am a Larry girl. Just love the tough Irish-Harley attitude. However, I love Bono as well. I blame Bono for my boot buying love affair.
wink.gif

I have been to 2 U2 concerts. ZooTV and Elevation. However, I missed out on the Joshua Tree tour, because my mother said I was too young to go to a rock concert. To make up for it, I saw Rattle and Hum in the theater, twice. I also missed out on the PopMart tour, because I was away at school. Trust me I was not happy.
That should be enough info. for now. I am already feeling the addictive powers of PLEBA.

Welcome MizV!

*holds door open* Come on into our humble abode....but be warned.... *Halloween cackle*....once inside you may never (want to) LEAVE!!! Bwaahahahahaha....

Glad to have you here!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of E.B.O.C.

------

http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
--------------------
*Everybody talkabout...POP muzik!*

Thank you all for the addictive warnings and warm welcomes. I am glad that I joined. Trust me, it is nice to have an outlet to fantasize about our boys, excuse me MEN.
biggrin.gif

Boys, men, whatever.

I call them 'my babies'

It's really weird bc I also call my two neices 'my babies' So I'm like "My babies were on Letterman" one minute, then "My babies are learning to talk" the next minute. Heheh

*Mona gets thrown out of PLEBA for being boring*

I'm going through withdrawl! The whole Thanksgiving thing took all the funniness outta me!
smile.gif

P.S. WELCOME, new recruit! Viva la revolucion!

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I'm going through withdrawl! The whole Thanksgiving thing took all the funniness outta me!
smile.gif

P.S. WELCOME, new recruit! Viva la revolucion!

[/B]

Oh yeah, that was a great Thanksgiving story. That was funny as hell. Very creative.

Hey! Great to have ye!
biggrin.gif
This is, without a doubt, Lust and Fantasy Central for the U2 Fan Base... hehehehe

icon32.gif

Welcome, you'll love it here.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Hello and welcome to Pleba!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Welcome MissVelvetDress! I just moved to Oklahoma from Athens, GA.

You'll love this place!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
Oh yeah, that was a great Thanksgiving story. That was funny as hell. Very creative.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Welcome MissVelvetDress! I just moved to Oklahoma from Athens, GA.

You'll love this place!

Cool a fellow Georgian. Are you a native Georgian or did you live in Athens because you were going to UGA?

I like this place already. My friends and family have been calling me and have been asking me why my phone line has been busy the past few nights. Thanks to the powers of PLEBA, it has caused me to tie up my phone line.
smile.gif

WOO HOOOOO! I'm gone, what, two days, and suddenly am greeted with BOOKO smilies? WOO HOOO!

Hi Velvet Dress! Welcome to our totally cool abode. My name is Moonie... aka MoonDAWGIE, aka Hit Gurl...

Ahem. Thought I'd share a picture of Larry - I thought maybe you'd like to spend some time staring at him, too.
biggrin.gif
Just get yourself a drool cup and you'll be alright.

Rawr.
Qv55220.jpg

Moonie
bounce.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
WOO HOOOOO! I'm gone, what, two days, and suddenly am greeted with BOOKO smilies? WOO HOOO!

Hi Velvet Dress! Welcome to our totally cool abode. My name is Moonie... aka MoonDAWGIE, aka Hit Gurl...

Ahem. Thought I'd share a picture of Larry - I thought maybe you'd like to spend some time staring at him, too.
biggrin.gif
Just get yourself a drool cup and you'll be alright.

Rawr.
Qv55220.jpg

Moonie
bounce.gif

*drool cup in hand* Moonie,Thanks for the photo. I love that picture of Larry. I had it on my computer for awhile at work.
wink.gif

You ladies have provided some drool worthy photos of Larry...Keep them coming...One of my co-workers saw the picture and said "DAMN he is HOT!"

hi.
smile.gif

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
Cool a fellow Georgian. Are you a native Georgian or did you live in Athens because you were going to UGA?

I like this place already. My friends and family have been calling me and have been asking me why my phone line has been busy the past few nights. Thanks to the powers of PLEBA, it has caused me to tie up my phone line.
smile.gif

I am kind of an original Peach, and kind of not. I was born in Savannah but grew up in Oklahoma. Then after I graduated from OU, I went to UGA for grad school (kind of like returning to the motherland
smile.gif
). I had a good time there in Athens.

As for people trying to get a hold of you, my family and friends are used to it by now. They'll get used to leaving messages! I'm know I'm certainly not gonna spend less time on interference just because people want to talk to me on the phone!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom