hello hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care much for Bono, looks wise (*ducks*) and I could tell in a second it wasn't him. Too bad for her.

BTW, VERY good comparison pic, Gluey, they're making the same expression and their faces are at the same angle. Hopefully this clears things up for our latest newbie.

Maybe this poster IS said imposter, err, impersonator? :eyebrow:
More likely an Interferer trying to rile us up by saying positive things about Mr. Sfera.

There are members on this site that think PLEBAns are a bunch of raving lunatics that foam at the mouth at the mention of Pavel Sfera and would burn him at the stake if we could, and think that's why we're no longer supposed to talk about him here.

The truth though is that when we found out what he'd been doing, we reacted with shock and disgust, and a fair amount of head shaking. Apparently simply calling him out on his game (that he was a bit of a skeezy Bono-wannabe knowingly beguiling unsuspecting casual U2 fans) was enough to get him upset and worried that more people might find out the truth... and so he got us marked out as slanderers, and thus we're not allowed to talk about him anymore.

hello everyone this is my first post here and I just wanted to share my little sister's story about meeting Bono recently! i wasnt sure if should post this here or not but im sure a moderator can help me out. this is the email she sent me.

I was out with my mates during practise this week and who should show up but BONO, your idol! He was really great and he spent alot of time talking to us. He was in the area picking up his daughters from school. i tried to call you so you could speak to him a little bit but you didn't pick up. One of my friend's mum's took a photo of us though, so I'm sending it to you.
Dont you wish you were here????

menbonoxi2.gif

well that's all she wrote but I couldn't believe that i didnt pick up that phone when she rang me!

:slant:Like everyone said, That is not our beloved Bono...its that #@!*&^# jerk!...

Just where did your lil sis see this dude??..

I thought the no talk about ban had been lifted... seriously there's no reason not to tell people the slimeball is out there.

I thought the no talk about ban had been lifted... seriously there's no reason not to tell people the slimeball is out there.

Yeah, Sicy said in another thread quite a while ago that she doesn't really care if we talk about him.

I think the reason for the original ban was because there was one particular poster (not a regular PLEBAN) who said she knew him personally and said a lot of REALLY unflattering things about him, including details of his (apparently less than adequate) equipment. Things did get a bit out of hand.

But I think naming him and discussing him in this thread is fair game. It's recognizably him in that pic, and it sounds as if in this instance his "act" went too far and crossed the line.

Naming him and recognizing him is fine, but please no name calling.

Thanks, Sicy, for the clarification. I really do mean that.

It's hard not to call him names, but we'll do our best.

In the end, he's the worst advertisement for himself, so there's probably no need for name calling. He tars himself with his own brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom