hehe, I was listenin' to PoP on Saturday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..and like it was the first time in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages I was listening to it???.. I had been out with me mum for most of the morning and came back and was just really in the mood for it, so while me lunch was cooking lay down and rested listening up to Miami, really enjoying it??
biggrin.gif

Then sat down to eat and the room was just totally silent????and what comes on, but the song ?If You Wear That Velvet Dress?, right? And has anyone here just sat in complete silence listening to that song?

For I became entranced listening to Bonos deep voice????ohhhhhhh! I swear, I felt a shiver up my spine hearing his dark, sultry voice?.so low?when he speaks and sings??.?and with the ?angelic? sound of the guitars at the bridge???..I just loved it there and then at that moment.!!!!!!!!!!! His voice makes me just swoon in that song??its just so seducing!!!!!!!!???..

I don?t listen to PoP often, I have to be in the mood, but it?s a real treat when hearing it??.
smile.gif
smile.gif

that song and Miami...........
Anyone else get this way?

I love listening to Pop when I am doing nothing else and I can give it my full attention.
I agree, I get totally sucked in to my own little world when I'm listening to it, especially the second half of the album.

I think Velvet dress sounds like he's whispering, like maybe he was losing his voice. It's one of those things you wait to "kick in" but it never does. His worst vocal performance IMO, but we all have our own opinions of "sexy" so whateva does it for you sista.

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by Summer~Rain:
I think Velvet dress sounds like he's whispering, like maybe he was losing his voice. It's one of those things you wait to "kick in" but it never does. His worst vocal performance IMO, but we all have our own opinions of "sexy" so whateva does it for you sista.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It sure does it for me sista..........which one does it for u??????
smile.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It sure does it for me sista..........which one does it for u??????
smile.gif

Acrobat and Love is Blindness.

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Yes, Acrobats very 'thrusty' isnt it?

And with LIB, I find his voice very much at its 'peak' as a love song.....
biggrin.gif

Very sexy! I also get off on the "LLLOOOVEE slowly stripped away!" In Red Hill Mining Town!

------------------

For I became entranced listening to Bonos deep voice????ohhhhhhh! I swear, I felt a shiver up my spine hearing his dark, sultry voice?.so low?when he speaks and sings??.?and with the ?angelic? sound of the guitars at the bridge???..I just loved it there and then at that moment.!!!!!!!!!!! His voice makes me just swoon in that song??its just so seducing!!!!!!!!???..

Oh yes Maddie... and when he HUMS at the beginning of Velvet dress.. *dies* it just reveberates right through you!

I'll admit, it's when Adam's bass kicks in in VD that makes me forget my name!!

------------------
She never really belonged to me

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

Back
Top Bottom