Heavenly Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Haven't you ever noticed how Heavenly and Messiah-like Bono can appear in the light? I thought this several times while at concerts. Let's post pics of him looking like an icon, or a divine creature, which of course he is
wink.gif

20011027_ny01_s.jpg

markgentilephilly.jpg

prettyphilly.bmp

u2-00007.jpg

elevationbono.jpg

bonotributecute.jpg

010622r3-21crp-u2.jpg

This thread immediately reminded me of that picture which I saw a few weeks ago... Either Bono's heavenly or he can fly. He's a rock star- of course he's heavenly- what else would ya expect??
biggrin.gif

------------------
deathbear's flygirl eats artichokes
i want to grow up and be like wildhonee

I've always said he is THE MAN OF ALL MEN! And whenever I'm asked what man makes it happen for me, I always say," BONO! The clouds part, the angels sing..."
Then I give a brief seraphic-sounding demonstration to further enhance my point.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Haven't you ever noticed how Heavenly and Messiah-like Bono can appear in the light? I thought this several times while at concerts. Let's post pics of him looking like an icon, or a divine creature, which of course he is
wink.gif

AWESOME PICTURES *STORMY*!
20011027_ny01_s.jpg

markgentilephilly.jpg

prettyphilly.bmp

u2-00007.jpg

elevationbono.jpg

bonotributecute.jpg

I've always thought this picture has very Messiah complex look to it. The masses reach out to be healed...

3338849923232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C33%3B%3C%3Aot1lsi

Halle-halle-looo-jah! He seemed like that in so many Elevation pics, he seems more of a Messiah now than ever, and may get more so! These are older pics but they always seemed kind of hallowed to me, looks like he's wearing a halo and glowing with Heavenly light.

bo-jt27.jpg

This one was so Godlike it was used on the old 'Church o Bono' site. Amen.

bo-ab26.jpg

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Awesome pics girls! He DOES appear kind of "Holy" at times doesn't he? I have seen lots of pics like that. I can't find any right now though but I love them!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

20011027_ny01_s.jpg

Touch me...take me to that other place!
smile.gif

Go into the light...go into the light!
wink.gif

I'm coming Bono!!!!!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Bono%20praying.jpg

On%20your%20knees,%20boy!.jpg

This is one of my favorites of Bono doing his job, yes, YellowKite, I agree! He does have THE best job in the world
wink.gif

Bono%20in%20front%20of%20people.jpg

Bono%20Crowd%20Lights.jpg

[/img]

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 03-13-2002).]

*Stormy* GREAT THREAD! I decided to visit and now I am freaking out at all these beautiful Bono pics!!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I haven't visited in so damn long....but I think I will be living in PLEBA starting NOW!!!

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Saw this and thought of this thread
wink.gif

colonia06.jpg

I am hijacking this thread for another observation - Can you imagine the feeling that must inspire to stand at the mouth of that ocean of people and know that they are here to see you, they spent their hard earned cash and that you could probably get them to so almost anything you wanted.
That is the best job in the world!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom