Heartbroken.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Well I started going out with this girl and we have been out on a couple of dates and I really really really like her...but tonight she went home with another guy......

I never tought I would react like this but I am actuallly in tears...:sad:

u2bonogirl said:
:hug: thats terrible!
you can come and cry on the pleba girls shoulders all you want honey.
you can join me in tears since im heartbroken over something right now too :(

Thanks....:hug:

but this got me crying even more......I am so sad right now....:sad:

Why can't all girls be like PLEBA girls.....Why can't I find a girl who will júst hold me....:sad:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
is there more to the story? do you want to talk about it?:( im sorry i made you feel worse....
im so bad at these things sometimes...

NO,You didn't make me feel worse but the opposite...:hug:......

But the fact is that I am such an emotional person that I put myself out there to be emotionally abused over and over again.....

I am sorry if I made you feel bad thinking that you made it worse but that is not the case......:hug:

I just can't believe this is happening to me...:sad:

and btw excuse me if any of you feel bad about a man crying but that is just the way I am.......her I go again..:sad:

Last edited:
Aw, Lemonboy. Here's a lovefilled hug... :hug:

What do you mean she went home with someone else....do she go whereever it is you were with you? If that's the case then this girl sounds like a class A skank--you don't want to waste you time with someone like that.

okay, now me and lemonbody just made each other feel bad about something stupid.:wink:
theres nothing wrong with a guy crying, is there ladies?:eyebrow:
Ive seen Bono cry before!
Um, if youre wanting to look for some really nice single ladies go into everything you know is wrong. theres a singles thread there now:huh:
its kinda funny actually if you feel like having your spirits lifted.
im kinda boozed up right now and i posted pictures of me:eyebrow: :|

keep us updated lemonboy. youre loved in pleba

:madspit: at stupid Swedish girl!

:hug: Johan :hug:

Is sending lots and lots of vitual :hug:s across the water - hope you're feeling better!

Lemonboy said:
Why can't all girls be like PLEBA girls.....

Why can't all guys be like Lemonboy?! :sigh:

Lemonboy said:

But the fact is that I am such an emotional person that I put myself out there to be emotionally abused over and over again.....

I know the feeling.

Something similar happened to me, I met a boy and I liked him a lot, but then I realized that he was married. All I can say is that the pain will pass, I even talk to him and all, I hope you feel better because time heals the wounds, maybe you and her was made to be the best friends :hug:

:madspit: Poo on her. Go out and have a good time, I'm sure you will meet another lady.

That's happened to me a dozen times, I start to like a guy and he is already out the door with another girl. It happens every single time. It sucks but at least you don't spend too much time, effort, and money on someone who is gonna end up pooing on you.

Back
Top Bottom