He just oozes sexiness!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Kite:
I joined up simply to post my SINCEREST thanks for this thread...
THANK YOU *drool*
biggrin.gif

Hi, welcome to PLEBA Kite! Always good to have another JT Bono lover around!

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Wow!
smile.gif
(((HUGS))) Thanks everybody! What a hot gorgeous bunch of pics!! I'm so happy to see so many of you are still here and still love JT Bono! He is hot and he deserves the loving! *DROOL* SIGH* THUD*

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

I always go to bed wishing to dream with JT Larry, but I always end up dreaming of JT Bono. Could it be I want him more than I want my Lardence? Nooooooooooooooo!!!!! ***f.j. runs off screaming in denial***

It's a Beautiful Thread!!!!

smile.gif

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
what in the wide wide world of sports kinda amulet thingie is Boner wearing in this pic???

334323%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E565%3E882%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A289337nu0mrj

*cough* maybe it's the family jewels...
icon38.gif

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Oh

My

Dad!!!

JT Bono is the sexiest thing on two legs.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

wow.....im speechless....he just oozes bononess which is a combination of sexiness gorgeousness fieryness.........everything.i really am lost for words

Back
Top Bottom