He doesn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just say, "yeah whatever," and just walk away. Even if you feel like jumping to U2's defence (as well you should!) just ignore your brother. He wants you to get upset and chuck a wobbly. That's what brothers do. Turning around and walking away will peeve him off no end! And then if he's not gettin a rise outta you, he will give it up!

U2Kitten said:
your family sucks :down:

why do you say that??? do you know them??...

i had problems with my family (even worse than the U2 issue ) but i can't say that my family sucks and i wouldn't let anyone say that ...

anyway, the who: :hug: don't pay attention to that stuff, bros are made to annoy us. i'm the oldest sis and i'm the top of the food chain.. lol.. so i know how funny (and inmature) is to annoy the little ones... we can hurt sometimes and we can be cruel and stupid.

now.. your brother is 24 right??... he is too old to behave like that, maybe he does not have anything productive to do, i would fell sad for him :huh: . but if you ignore him you will win, when people gets so annoying they feed with your attention and your tears.

Last edited:
Gosh, I can't believe he tore up and pitched all of your U2 stuff! What an :censored:hole! If anyone ever did that to my stuff I'd break their neck! I couldn't be nice to people who destroy my U2 stuff.

Hey Lindsay, don't pay any attention to him. My bro also has the most god awful taste in music :barf: and my family is constantly razzing me about Bono/U2 but I just ignore them and think to myself "I'm the one that will have a college degree and already have a better job than my mom, so...who are they to say what's best for me?"

As for the CDs, I can send you some burned rare stuff and live stuff if you want. Honestly, the only actual U2 CDs I own are Rattle and Hum, UF, and the Best Ofs. Everything else I have is burned b/c I refuse to spend more than $10 on a CD (the ones I do have were gifts). Zooropa will always be out there. If your dad won't get it for you, you can always wait until you can buy it with your money later on. My parents stopped buying me anything but clothes and medication when I was in grade school so I've learned to expect nothing so as not to be disappointed.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hey Lindsay, don't pay any attention to him. My bro also has the most god awful taste in music :barf: and my family is constantly razzing me about Bono/U2 but I just ignore them and think to myself "I'm the one that will have a college degree and already have a better job than my mom, so...who are they to say what's best for me?"

As for the CDs, I can send you some burned rare stuff and live stuff if you want. Honestly, the only actual U2 CDs I own are Rattle and Hum, UF, and the Best Ofs. Everything else I have is burned b/c I refuse to spend more than $10 on a CD (the ones I do have were gifts). Zooropa will always be out there. If your dad won't get it for you, you can always wait until you can buy it with your money later on. My parents stopped buying me anything but clothes and medication when I was in grade school so I've learned to expect nothing so as not to be disappointed.
Well, I'm over the stupid brother comments now :D I'm back lovin him as the best brother (he's my only brother...) and as for the dad thing... I suppose I'm over that too...
If you wanna send some stuff you're welcome to :) Thanx:wink: :hug:

OK, thanks. I got it and printed it out, but I just remembered that I sold my computer with the CD burner, so it might be a while.

Back
Top Bottom