he did NOT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
Just a question, wasn't this concert held in San Fran., CA? Was this fan actually holding the sign up for San Fran (S.F. for short) or was he really holding it up for Seinn Fenn?

Yeah, it certainly was in San Fransisco. Poor guy prolly didn't even know who Senn Fein was!
eek.gif
Bono! Be nice, now, or I'll have to spank you!
biggrin.gif

How did I just know it was little black briefs...?

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO poor Edge! He's the Love Slave of PLEBA.

HOO~AH!!

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

Originally posted by Echo:
ECHO: Hey, you don't hear Edge complaining.
EDGE: Actually I just was.
ECHO: Shut up and screw.
EDGE: *sigh* Yes, ma'am.

ROTFLMAO ... Edgie is so polite--"Yes, ma'am."

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Well you know what Bono said in the 60 minutes II interview: "you can't gag me!"
wink.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Well you know what Bono said in the 60 minutes II interview: "you can't gag me!"
wink.gif
*thinks of Fanfiction.net*....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

OMG!!! I JUST GOT THIS BOOK THIS WEEK!!!

*RUNS to look up 'nude interview' in the encyclopedia*

what page? what page???
eek.gif

Originally posted by Echo:
And that wasn't the only nude interview! Oh, no, it wasn't. According to the U2 Encyclopedia:

"In The Nude Interview"
The name given to a an interview U2 did live on the Dave Fanning Radio Show on the 25th June 1987 during a break in the Joshua Tree tour. As Fanning was playing Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life" which has the line "He's gonna do another striptease" in it, the four members of U2 instinctively took off their clothes and sat around the studio for the interview in the nude. Bono also reportedly went into the studio next door and interrupted the news bulletin.

!!!!
eek.gif
!!!!

Little black briefs....Edgie's beanie....fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth members....Larry's ball

*faints*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom