he ain't Sting...but he's close!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So I'm watching that "Rose Red" TV Stephen King movie, and lo and behold, I notice that Julian Sands is in it! I used to have SUCH a crush on him...whatever happened to him? He was once poised for superstardom several years ago, but just neeeeeever quite made it...anyway, he's still a hottie boomba lottie, and he does sorta look like Sting...so here's a few piccies if anyone cares!

newline.jpg

jsands2.jpg

julian4.jpg

awww...a very Bonoesque pose!
weekend.jpg

anybody a Sands fan??

Talk about a subject line that gets my attention! Anything with "Sting"! There definitely is a resemblance, that's a little eerie. But sorry, I still think Sting is much better looking. I've never heard of this guy either...

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

I remember him - I know what you mean - it was when all the UK actors seemed to emerge at once. He did seem destined for greatness.

I am watching Rose Red, too. LMAO Les Nessman ( WKRP - in Cin -ci -nati!) is the neighbor with the dog! I kept looking for the band-aid. *imaginary walls*
smile.gif

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

hey Disco! Yeah, I have had an on-again-off-again crush on Julian Sands. Something about that smoldering look he can give....hehe.
biggrin.gif
I didn't watch Rose Red, but I saw the preview for it last night, and said to myself "omg, look it's Julian Sands...long time no see!" lol.

I recall him in some of those Merchant-Ivory type movies...I think he was in Room with a View, wasn't he? Oh, and you really should see him in Impromptu. Come to think of it, Hugh Grant was in that one too. lol.

Anyways, no offense to the Sting fans, but Sands is cuter, imo.
eek.gif
Something about the nose...

julian_maxeyt.jpg

karin1.jpg

karin2.jpg

julian14.jpg

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 01-29-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom