Hawkmoon 260

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
OK try and ignore the stupidity of this,

BUT

If anyone has any picture of Bono that would fit a line of Hawkmoon....such as Bono Drinking coffee or smoking....
I would appreciate it.

My friends decided it would be fun to make valentines cards out of those...don't ask....we're just stupid...

Anyway....that's all.

I thought it was Hawkmoon 269... :confused:
also, I don't really get what you mean, but Bono smoking?
I could post some, if that's what you mean...tho I only have recent and fly Bono smoking...

Last edited:
f8613a53.jpg

6d2ee6b2.jpg

263685be.jpg

I'm not back, I'm in Arizona. My sister is at work and I am supposed to be getting ready to go to the hospital:reject: Had to check what was going on.

u2granny said:
I'm not back, I'm in Arizona. My sister is at work and I am supposed to be getting ready to go to the hospital:reject: Had to check what was going on.

remember we'll always be here to help you! and maybe some music could help a bit too...

Sorry, I often accidently hit the 0 rather than the 9.

OK

I was writing in a rush so let me explain....

I don't really have any friends who like U2, however, the other day I said to my friend, "Bill, like a needle needs a vein I need your love."

Well he started laughing, rather a lot, and soon this huge thing broke out where all of my friends will say lines of the song to each other, (like I said we're pretty stupid ;))

So anyway we were talking about Valentine's Day, and I told them all I was going to make a valentine's day card for each of them with Bono on the front, and a line from the song on the back....

So........I was wondering if anyone had some rather humorous picture of Bono that might fit in with lines from the song.

(is that better?)

bono_212 said:

So........I was wondering if anyone had some rather humorous picture of Bono that might fit in with lines from the song.

(is that better?)

well I still don't get much of it, but I do have a smokey Bono pics( plus the ones that are already posted)^^
Bono drinking coffee:
bonodrinkingcoffee5iz.jpg

:drool: how can such a bad thing look soo hot!
bonolightingciggyweirdsweater6.jpg

oh if you want some funny pics.. :D I present you, superman Bono!
bonomusclemancar0tp.jpg

Does this count as funny?
bonopigtail4qm.jpg

THANKS FOR THE COFFEE ONE :hyper:

Ok so I'm not good at explaining, or maybe you'd only understand if you knew me and knew that i do stupid stuff likethis all the time...

but see for the heck of it we added some more lines to Hawkmoon, such as

Like an iPod needs iTunes I need your love

So on the front of that valentine I'll have the picture of Bono hding behidn the ipods

Do you get it onow?

bono_212 said:
THANKS FOR THE COFFEE ONE :hyper:

Ok so I'm not good at explaining, or maybe you'd only understand if you knew me and knew that i do stupid stuff likethis all the time...

but see for the heck of it we added some more lines to Hawkmoon, such as

Like an iPod needs iTunes I need your love

So on the front of that valentine I'll have the picture of Bono hding behidn the ipods

Do you get it onow?

yes i got that :D if you need Bono with other objects/persons... tell me and I'll search ^^

and merc, it's funny... but sooo cute :D I wonder how his hair would look braided now... hm.. I wonder how it'd look if I braided his hair.... :rolleyes:

Here's what I'm going for...thsi is not a finished product I just made it real fast on Paint....thus the self-drawn hearts.......;)

bonodrinkingcoffee5iz.jpg

love.jpg

nicotine.jpg

love.jpg

by the by...how do I make the background of the text clear?? I know there's a way to do it but I can't remember what htat is.

could someone post the iPod picture...I'm having a hard time finding it...

Thanks.

EDITED TO SAY: Found it

ipod.jpg

Yeah...I definently need to figure out how to make hte background on the text invisible.

Last edited:
By the by, is there any possible way the title can be changed to 269 cause that's driving me crazy...darn stupid 0 right next to the 9

bono_212 said:
By the by, is there any possible way the title can be changed to 269 cause that's driving me crazy...darn stupid 0 right next to the 9

maybe one of the mod/mins can edit your first post... you can only change it within 50 minutes.. and for that tesxt thing.. you can't do that with paint... you'd need photoshop or paintshop pro for that

bono_212 said:
could someone post the iPod picture...I'm having a hard time finding it...

Thanks.

EDITED TO SAY: Found it

ipod.jpg

Yeah...I definently need to figure out how to make hte background on the text invisible.
To get the text background transparent in paint go to the 'Image' spot on the File bar and uncheck 'Draw Opaque.' :happy:

eralipods.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!! :hyper:

Still needs work though.;..not a big fan of the green...just picked a color to try it

Bug said:
To get the text background transparent in paint go to the 'Image' spot on the File bar and uncheck 'Draw Opaque.' :happy:

omg thank you so much... I didn't know that and I work with paint for a long while now... yay now I can make avatars/sigs... not that I need a new avatar here :drool: I love mine too much for that!
maybe for LJ or so

Thought I'd let you know that I've decided this shall be the final back to the valentines, and as soon as I am done with them, I will post them all on here.

needlove.jpg

Well here they come...some are good, some not so good, but here they are, in order where they appear, and also the added line by my friend and I ;)

desert.jpg

aroom.jpg

rhythm.jpg

drums.jpg

soul.jpg

sun.jpg

Back
Top Bottom