Hawkmoon 260

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2.jpg

enemy.jpg

tounge.jpg

train.jpg

freeway.jpg

lie.gif

love.jpg

No they're not as good as I wanted them to be, but only because i ended up not having the time I wantedmake them :(

MadDaisy said:

The ponytail is HAWT!:drool:
*snicker* I know... but still.. he looks funny in it... I wonder if we could braid his hair :hmm:

bono_212 htey're great... :lol: I love the one with the tongue! :drool: and ofcourse the BOOMCHA!

u2granny said:
I'm not back, I'm in Arizona. My sister is at work and I am supposed to be getting ready to go to the hospital:reject: Had to check what was going on.

Take care, u2granny. Bless! :hug:

Bono Mot said:

Bono: How the hell do you get espresso out of this thing?

Bono_212 -- I have to say, those cards are inspired!
:lmao: !!! Post that at the caption thread!!! Brilliant! (yes you can hotlink my picture, since I don't use photobucket :wink: )

Wow thanks guys I really apprecitae it :)

I just discovered that I got so into putting the pictures up in order I forgot to do the iPod iTunes one...but I'm WAY to lazy to fix it on here, or on my Xanga :sad:

btw....does anyone know where a bigger pic of my display pic is, cause I looked EVERYWHERE...I should've just taken a screen cap of the video now that Ithink about it :huh:

GAH!!! thank you............:hug:

<ot> I'm torn......I like my display pic.....but today.....yes months after I joined interference....I realized it's the only thing I have where this
U2.jpg

(minus the hawkmoon bit)

Is not my display....but I have been blindfolded bono forever ...........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom