*Hawaii Partaaay Countdown!!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
OK so I can hardly contain myself!!! I leave in 15 days!!!:hyper:

Lets hear what is going on what are your flights??
where are you staying ??
who are you going with??
what else have you to do??
are you going to the luaus??
ect.......
This is my first Hawaiian trip so yeah im doing the Snoopy dance..

snoopydance.gif

*Im leaving from LAX at 9:00 am should arrive in Hawaii at 12:45pm (HI time)
*My friend and I are staying at the Makaha Golf resort...we booked our room late but we had our flight since early this year ((We did get a great deal for the room though))
*Dorene is going with me ((but we are meeting others there in the later days
*I still dont have the proper luggage so a friend is lending me her ((super luggage)) Im still making a list of all the things I need to
pack..I tend to always forget to pack things I need later:rolleyes:
*I still dont k now if im going to the Luau's but well see once we get there...

I hope to meet some of you and dont fret for those who are not going Im hoping to bring back great pics to share with you!!!;)

Last edited:
^^^ Whats your details??? Id love to know where everyone is coming from..a awesome gathering this will be!!!:hyper:

reason is maybe more fans will be on your flight how fun would that be???

So far other than my friend just her and I are on the morning flight though other fans will be leaving from LAX but diff times and flights I hope to bump into fans at the airport

:hyper: sending good luck vibes to you!!! Larry is divine!!! Yum yum!!! I'm happy....can you tell?? :hyper:

I'm going to hawaii and I can't wait :hyper: I'm coming from London..thats a hell of alot of flying, but hey what better way to spend my 16th birthday than seeing u2 in hawaii?! :heart:

Bonofox1!!!! Go to the band meetings and sightings right now!!! Guess what beautiful droomer I met last night!!! AAHHH!!!!!

WOW!!! Congrats gluey, I will go over there and read your post too.:wave:

I am going to Hawaii!!:hyper: Whoo HOO:hyper:I swear I am not excited at all:dance:

I'm going.

All I have is the GA tix though :reject:
I do not have a place to stay, nor a flight just yet. Though it looks like the flight isn't going to be a problem. We're SOL with the hotels :(

I really really wanna make this happen, but it is getting very frustrating.

Mia, I hope you are able to find a room.:hug: I hear right now it is almost impossible:sigh: Do not give up. There's always hope. I would invite you to stay with me but I already have 4 roomates.

redhotswami said:
I'm going.

All I have is the GA tix though :reject:
I do not have a place to stay, nor a flight just yet. Though it looks like the flight isn't going to be a problem. We're SOL with the hotels :(

I really really wanna make this happen, but it is getting very frustrating.

Hope you GO!!! place fare is VERY cheap right now to HAWAII
and I dont know if you heard about this site..incase you havent there are people who need roomates!!!

http://zootopiahawaii.proboards91.com/index.cgi

Honoluluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kafrun said:

Get your butt to Hawaii! :madwife:

:drool:

With the Pearl Harbour weekend and the marathon its crazy getting hotels....I got one and will be there

I'm going - coming from New Mexico! Just got my hotel vouchers and luau info where I'll get my GA tickets! This was originally booked with ETS...OTX came through brilliantly!

Hello everyone.....Happy Thanksgiving!! Yes Cecy, I will be there on Dec 7th and staying until the 12th. I had had my GA ticket since before they postponed the show in April.....I am staying at The Aqua something hotel and some friends are joining me who couldnt find a place to stay. I am looking forward to meeting new U2 fans and waiting in teh Ga line and not eating all day...lol!!! :wink:

I'm leaving San Fran on Friday and come back Sunday.
No where to stay and I almost don't even care!!!!!!!!

redhotswami said:
Thanks Carmel! You are so sweet :hug: I'm not giving up :) I'm gonna keep trying.

I was curious, are you and your friends camping out at the stadium the night before the concert?

I will very much be camping out for a good GA spot:yes:

Hope to see you there:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im going to Hawaii!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Thank you soooooo much Mia! :bow:

OMG!!!:dance: when did you decide to go?:hyper:I am so happy :rockon: Have you got everything booked yet? Details Shannon :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

OMG!!!:dance: when did you decide to go?:hyper:I am so happy :rockon: Have you got everything booked yet? Details Shannon :drool:

Two days ago :lol: It's a Christmas present from my sweetie :cute: Unfortunately he can't take the time off to come also :(.

Oh almost forgot the details! :giggle: Mia found us a place to stay (Im staying with her and her friend) and I have found a couple of really good deals on plane tickets. Just need to reserve one of those. Also I have been in contact with a fellow Interferencer who has a GA ticket available.

Omggggggg I can't believe Im going! :hyper: Looking very forward to meeting you :flirt:

I am looking SOOOO forward to meeting U....OMG!! This is the best news I have heard all week:hug: :dancing: I get to party with one of my best friends:rockon:

I am going to PM you in just a bit:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom