*Hawaii Partaaay Countdown!!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello all Im back! :wave: Anyone miss me? :flirt:

The show was incredible,Hawaii is gorgeous and my roommates were awesome! :drool: This is a trip I will NEVER begin to forget!

Not to mention being in GA rules! :rockon: Met so many Interferencers and lots of other U2 fans really was quite the experience.

Speaking of which Carmel and Kaf where were you two?! :madwife: Mia and I stopped by over in your section on Saturday afternoon but you guys weren't there :(. We were really looking forward to meeting both of you!

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
Hello all Im back! :wave: Anyone miss me? :flirt:

The show was incredible,Hawaii is gorgeous and my roommates were awesome! :drool: This is a trip I will NEVER begin to forget!

Not to mention being in GA rules! :rockon: Met so many Interferencers and lots of other U2 fans really was quite the experience.

Speaking of which Carmel and Kaf where were you two?! :madwife: Mia and I stopped by over in your section on Saturday afternoon but you guys weren't there :(. We were really looking forward to meeting both of you!

:hug: welcome back Shannon!!!

how was your trip???? can wait to see pics!! :hyper: :hyper:!!

ThoraSEB said:
Hey Shannon! :hug: Of course I missed you! Welcome back!

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

I'm off to the wonderful land of Hawaii tomorrow! :hyper:

Awwwwww thanks Thora! :hug: It's great to be back missed you guys :)

Hope you have a very safe flight tomorrow :hug: Enjoy your vacation in Hawaii! Better have the time of your life or else! :madwife: :wink:

waynetravis said:

:hug: welcome back Shannon!!!

how was your trip???? can wait to see pics!! :hyper: :hyper:!!

Thanks Wayne! :hug: My trip was INCREDIBLE!!!! Am so extremely grateful that I was given such an opportunity to experience all of this. Wouldn't trade any of it for the world! Will post pictures as soon as I get them developed :)

Hey you're back :hyper::happy:
Damn it seemed like all interference was on Hawaii or so! this place was empty!

So do I dare to ask how the weather was? :uhoh:

one4u2 said:

J, next tour we have some MSG shows to attend :wink:

We sure hope to be there too! One of the best things about 11/22/05 was the amazing people we met, and are still in touch with. Sarah and I are definitely looking forward to more concerts together, and meeting more wonderful fans! :hug:

Galeongirl said:
Hey you're back :hyper::happy:
Damn it seemed like all interference was on Hawaii or so! this place was empty!

So do I dare to ask how the weather was? :uhoh:

Yup I got back today! :hyper: Things are going to liven up again now that everyone is coming back. Hope you didn't feel too lonely :hug:

The weather was absolutely perfect :drool: Sorry hope Im not bragging:reject:

circa1992 said:

We sure hope to be there too! One of the best things about 11/22/05 was the amazing people we met, and are still in touch with. Sarah and I are definitely looking forward to more concerts together, and meeting more wonderful fans! :hug:

You guys better be there, next time around I'm going for GA...my husband says I'm crazy and too old. BAH Humbug, too old, no way! I'll be there maybe with the kids too! Who knows!

I'm back as well:wave: does anyone know where they stayed? I heard it was Maui...I didn't see any sign of them on Oahu.

^ They were all staying at the same hotel :shifty:

BonosBaby12 said:

Where were YOU?! :madwife: That may have been when we went back to the car to change for the show :hmm: :sad:

kafrun said:

Where were YOU?! :madwife: That may have been when we went back to the car to change for the show :hmm: :sad:

We were in the 3rd GA section at the beginning of the line. Didn't get there till after 6am on Saturday morning.

You guys picked a fine time to get changed :tsk: This was our 2nd trip over your way. We had walked over there a lot earlier in the morning but we didn't spot you guys. Lies told us later on that she believed she had spotted at least BD. Not too long after that is when we came around again. So close but yet so far away :sigh: :sad:

I just got back! Where was everybody else in the line - i was 236 and pretty sure there must have been some interferencers near me.
An amazing gig and I can't wait for a bootleg to appear :hyper:

kafrun said:
I may or may not already have a Hawaii bootleg in my possesion :shifty:

christmasorly2pm.jpg

Just kidding -I cannot wait!

Can I B&P with someone for a copy of the Hawaii show? I'm willing to swap blanks or trade anything and I will also make some copies to pass on.....I just can't do torrents on this POS PC I have. I will be posting some pics of Maddy on stage...

If anyone would be nice enough to B&P either PM me or Email me.
carek1230@cox.net

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom