Having a rough week...need pictures that will bring a smile to my face

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
band-seated.jpg

achtung.gif

Balcony1.jpg

:hug: Laura

I hope the job thing works itself out, and more importantly, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some answers about Chloe.

unico said:

:shocked: omg you love carbon leaf AND guster??!?!! are we twins?

I :heart: Guster!!! I've seen Guster twice this year already! And might go to Vienna, VA when they come around again. Woot! And I have a pic of myself w/Carbon Leaf...somewhere! So, if you said you also loved The Decemberists (who give an awesome concert!), well.... :wink:

Uh, yeah, cheery pics! More job skillz for you, U2Dem. :giggle:

babymacarena.gif

Bono Mot said:

I :heart: Guster!!! I've seen Guster twice this year already! And might go to Vienna, VA when they come around again. Woot! And I have a pic of myself w/Carbon Leaf...somewhere! So, if you said you also loved The Decemberists (who give an awesome concert!), well.... :wink:

Uh, yeah, cheery pics! More job skillz for you, U2Dem. :giggle:

babymacarena.gif

:shocked: OMGz I'm totally thinking of going to that concert!!! Let's get tix togther if you really wanna go!!

:hug:

lol.gif

:lmao:

conan_016.jpg

Oof.jpg

:larry: And then I was all like, 'Laura, why won't you answer my calls?? Chicks, man.. I swear.'

380145402_e2dfe5fb7f_b.jpg

msg_018.jpg

:bono: I has flowers for you :hyper:

:hug: Demmy! :hug:

...and the JT-gifs on page 1 - :drool: - thanks Comet!

unico said:

:shocked: OMGz I'm totally thinking of going to that concert!!! Let's get tix togther if you really wanna go!!

Yay! My friend and I are talking about going! Boo it's on a Tuesday night, though, with that stoopid thing we have to do called "work." Anyway, YES! If I can get the time off we should meet up there! Bring your ping pong balls :D Is it okay to PM you?

And now a happy picture:

goldentie.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom