Have you all seen these Bono pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gala-005.jpg

[color=royal blue]Want....to touch.......the hair.....![/color]

:tongue: :drool: :heart:

Droool! The Harvard dinner pics....pretty face...pretty hair.....too many ginoramous Bono pics.....THUD!:drool:

Here' s an oldie but a goodie!

Attachments

• 1bigstare.jpg
    1bigstare.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 136
wow!

Ladies, you are psychic! This thread is sooooooo hot and I was gonna request some Bono Saving the World pix. I making a new web site I'm gonna call "Bono's Angels" for everyone who has done something to help with aid/debt relief for Africa (well, "everyone" in the U2 community....) So I've saved these pics to put up. :)

http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/duckworth/angels

Under serious construction now, I'll warn you, but... and much as I don't wanna, I think I need to get rid of that backgroud....to hard to see.

SD

Hi Sherry, that is such a good idea! I have saved every pic of him with this and that world leader, important person and different meetings and I'd be glad to donate! If you're looking for anything email me at u2kitten@yahoo.com. The only thing is, since your site is angelfire the pics won't post here:( but you can just give us that link! Thanks!

sulawesigirl4 said:
*seems to have unwittingly created a monster*:shocked:

Oh but what a gorgeous monster it is! You can never have too many hot Bono pics in a thread. And it's Viggofied too! ;):):happy:

Back
Top Bottom