Hats + Haircuts 4-ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Desire4Bono said:
*Ahem* :uhoh: :rolleyes: STILL waiting for pics of Bono or Edge hanging out with Larry or Adam when not on stage, on tour, or at some kind of U2 function.

How many pictures of Bono and Edge hanging out in PRIVATE are actually out there? Most of the pics of them together are at public events and/or U2 functions and they just tend to go to these more often than Adam and Larry, and therefore get photographed more.

I doubt that when any of them are just hanging out as friends that there are cameras around.

just another things to add, in the "U2 Bible" (you all know what i mean) doesn't bill ask edge about his divorce and he says that even though him and adam didn't always get along at first he still stayed at his house during the seperation, and when he though about the other three were the closest "mates" he'd ever had. awww i think that proves a point, at least to me. and you obviously wouldn't stay at someones house unless you were good friends. just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in!

U2Soul said:

How many pictures of Bono and Edge hanging out in PRIVATE are actually out there? Most of the pics of them together are at public events and/or U2 functions and they just tend to go to these more often than Adam and Larry, and therefore get photographed more.

I doubt that when any of them are just hanging out as friends that there are cameras around.

I've seen a lot of 'out on the town' pics, thanks to sites like showbizireland (I've heard the boys are annoyed with them) and fan sites from France, Italy and Spain that tell stories of fans meeting them and sometimes taking pics of them. These are not always functions, sometimes just Bono and Edge or Bono with Guggi and Gavin and/or Simon Carmandy going out to the Bordello or Clarence or something around town in Dublin and sometimes other places. But of course, I'm a fanatic. Most people probably wouldn't notice such things. Of course, the people who make sites of such things are even worse than me;)

Here is a cute pic of Bono, Edge and Guggi 'out on the town', and they look rather partied out;)

Attachments

• 3scaryguys.jpg
    3scaryguys.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 50
hippy said:

edit: now we have forever ruined West Side Story... I will never watch it the same way again ;)

Just read through the entire thread, you've 'ruined' it for me too! Tee hee, come to think of it it's probably an improvement!

Argh, 3 scary guys indeed!

I think the reason there may be less candid Larry and Adam pics is that they are not as easily recognizable to the general public as Bono and Edge are. Okay, so WE would know them ;) and so would any diehard or stalker but a lot of people would only recognize Bono or Edge. Some people might see them and not know right away who they are :shame: and let them pass. Of course Larry is also the hardest person to pose with. As we know, a lot of people have gotten their pics taken with the other members but not Larry, even if he was with the others and everyone saw him. That's just how he is, it's his personality.

This pic was taken by a French fan who ran into Bono and Edge in a bar/resturant last summer. There is also a pic of Edge sitting inside the bar, but I can't find it :grumpy:

Attachments

• 02pce.jpg
    02pce.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 48
Oh, my god, you guys!

You're making me crack up over here!

And I still have a bit of a cough, so I'm laughing and coughing at the same time, which is interesting.

The whole "West Side Story" thing is just hilarious!

I'd never heard that whole thing about the guys saying who they'd be married to if they were to marry within the band before...interesting.

I'm sure that probably gave slash writers some interesting ideas...

Originally posted by Ana
Bono looks fantastic on that last pic

Gahhh! I SWEAR if I EVER ran into him, I'm gonna kiss him!!!!!! :tongue::kiss::tongue:

:evil:

I'd have to work up the nerve to do that first...

Course, if it were 1987, and I ran into him looking like he did in this picture...

Originally posted by Ana
jo014.jpg

then...:evil:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom