Has the band ever browsed the board?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well yeah...it really shouldn't go back the way it was (IMO). It was fun but probably wasn't the greatest representation of what Interference is all about. :eek:

If some of us are a little embarrased at what the band might read now, its nothing compared to what they might have read or seen back then.

i think we are a *bit* scary.
i remember the pleba mansion days. i think i had a different name back then tho, cant remember.
gosh, if bono read some of the things i have said!
actually he would probably be a little flattered:wink: im never mean, and i DID defend him in a lot of the critical looks threads.
ALTHOUGH, i do have few things to say about his -um- hair. just that it needs a good trimming.
POP!!!!!!

macphisto23 said:
What is the PLEBA girls???? Please someone explain

Just to spell it out, though, as I remember being confused as well, PLEBA is an acronym for Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono, Adam.:)

*bump*

If anyone still should be in doubt as to whether the band goes through the internet, here's the latest confirmation from the news section:

People in and around the band look at the Internet, they know the want of the fans

... I doesn't say if they know of or look in PLEBA, but the chance, or should I say the risk, certainly is there!

:shifty:

speaking of people reading these forums, i'm just worried that if kerry and edwards win, when i apply to intern at the white house they'll find my edwards appreciation thread in FYM........:ohmy:

I heard several times Edge likes the internet, so he might be a possibility.
I imagine Bono doesn't have the time to look, Larry wouldn't care, and I'm not sure Adam would be interested.

I guess the people from their organisation might look now and then.

Well I found this, I don't know if it includes message boards.

Q: Have you ever joined one of the U2 chat rooms on the net?

Adam: Yeah, I've dropped in to a few chatrooms over the years. I usually try to answer the more obscure questions, though once I came away and realised that I'd given people all the wrong answers.

Hehe, so if people thought someone was impersonating a member of U2, but was giving wrong answers, it may really have been that person.

:laugh:

Last edited:
thrillme said:
Adam: Yeah, I've dropped in to a few chatrooms over the years.

:ohmy:

Somehow I get a strange feeling of... being watched! :shifty:

Well I hope U2 look in every now and then, because I posted my letter to Bono in here, which was telling him about how he's made a difference in my life, and thanking him for all his beautiful lyrics. Stuff like that would make him feel good!

Well according to Elvis my thread question has been answered!!
So, in that case,

Dear U2::

:bow: :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge: :heart:

That is all

thank you! Carry on........:applaud:

Makes me kind of rethink some of my posts. :eek:

Especially the ones involving bangley things, jello, and microphones.

And then, of course, U2 may now know what color underwear we all wear.

ylimeU2 said:
And then, of course, U2 may now know what color underwear we all wear.
1436.gif

Just what I always wanted my favorite band to know.... :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom