Has anyone seen Bono lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jamila said:

I also want to say that I know the truth of my own life better than anyone here.

I stated the truth in my previous comments - whether it was what certain people wanted to hear or not.

If more people would focus on making their own lives happier, they would less time to try to tear down the happiness in other people's lives. :tsk:

I am VERY PLEASED with how certain areas of my life are progressing - and NOTHING that can be said or done here can deter or upset me.

Cattiness and pettiness only makes YOU look ridiculous.

Yes, yes. But what do you think about Ali's SHOES!?!

I'm kinda surprised w/ the new suit & tie trend. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm biased b/c I miss the moobs.

But on the other hand I did think it was cool that he hardly wore one to special events. It rang true to his personality. Not that wearing a tie changes his personality or anything, but I didn't expect this to become an often occurance. I personally am not a fan of suits & ties and the link. But you know, if thats what he digs, I'm cool with it. However I'll be the first person to run outside, rip off my pants, and fall to my knees screaming "Hallelujah here he comes" if/when he goes back to the open button down shirts.

Last edited:
Bono looks awsome in the suits and short hair!!!!

And lice, why would anyone think he had lice? Maybe he just wanted a change...he had long hair for a few years.

I would have worn black strappy heels, or rhinestone strappy shoes.

kellyahern said:
86144417.jpg

86144414.jpg

:love: that's a pretty shiny suit you got there Mr. Hewson!
Seems like Ali still wears that same pendant :) good to see she's not drowning herself in all sorts of expensive jewelery..

redhotswami said:
However I'll be the first person to run outside, rip off my pants, and fall to my knees screaming "Hallelujah here he comes" if/when he goes back to the open button down shirts.
Your pants?! :lol:

I like the ties, but I also like the moobs... but I like it when he does the moobs nicely, particularly in a frilly shirt, with ruffles, and not just a boring shirt, unbuttoned.

What can I say, I'll take my Bono any way I can get him!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Your pants?! :lol:

I like the ties, but I also like the moobs... but I like it when he does the moobs nicely, particularly in a frilly shirt, with ruffles, and not just a boring shirt, unbuttoned.

What can I say, I'll take my Bono any way I can get him!

:sexywink: PINK frilly shirt....
:drool: oh yea, those were the MOOBdays...

That is obviously a Black tie (tux) event. So Bono is dressed up, but still the rebel with the black shirt and long tie.
I must be going blind as I just can't seem to get a good idea what Ali's shoes look like. Is that a cork pattern or lace? Are they black?

as usual :wink:

I never really noticed none of the other men wear ties :lol: Bono always has to be different....

:hmm: I wonder what he'd look like in a bowtie!

I believe Bono wears a tie where a tie is requested. He usually does not look too comfortable in it. It's amazing how a suit changes a person's appearance. I take him in any outfit, but I am looking forward to seing him more rock-starish again soon.
Is it just me or does Bono only wear black lately? I miss his purple shirts, my favourite colour!!! :sad:

corianderstem said:
Would it be awful of me to say that I really hate Ali's shoes?

I think it's refreshing to see somebody that's not so into looking cookie-cutter perfect for the cameras don't you? Both of them could give a rip if they meet the fashionistas approval I am sure! :) I love that about them. And also, hasn't Bono said in the past that is what he found so attractive about Ali when they first met?How she was totally unaware of how attractive she was/is, and how she used wear those clucky combat boots and not care how she looked. That says alot! And also what's that saying about the person complaining about shoes? They realized how trivial it was after meeting the man with no feet. I don't mean that to be a snotty comment, I hope you don't take it like that it's just that this just made me think of that saying...does anybody remember how that goes?
:wink: :) I admire them both so much.... :drool:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

This watermark is entertaining me...it's like they're saying it to each other...or Ali said it, and it hit Bono in the mouth...

and...Head lice? :scratch:

yeah that one was really out there :confused:

and I thought the exact same thing about that watermark when I saw it. :lol:

Jeannieco said:
I think it's refreshing to see somebody that's not so into looking cookie-cutter perfect for the cameras don't you? Both of them could give a rip if they meet the fashionistas approval I am sure! :)
... And also what's that saying about the person complaining about shoes? They realized how trivial it was after meeting the man with no feet. I don't mean that to be a snotty comment, I hope you don't take it like that it's just that this just made me think of that saying...does anybody remember how that goes?

Dang, I was just saying I really don't like her shoes. It wasn't a criticism of Ali, I just have different taste in shoes.

And please, PLEBA is full of comments about shallow things like how someone looks or what they're wearing. I didn't realize I could only post comments that are full of droolies and smilies and how perfect they are.

Of course she looks amazing - look at her! I just don't like the shoes. Judge me if you must, but dang, they're just shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom