Has Anyone......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen Stormy lately.

Someone should email her, see what's up. I don't think I have her addy, does anyone?

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Maybe she gave up Pleba for lent.....
I thought about it! I knew I wouldn't make it, though
wink.gif

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

I haven't. What was her last post?

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I am pretty sure that she was still posting after that. I know that I saw her name a few times and I made an effort to reply to her. I know how it feels when you get ignored, and although noone means anything by it, it can still hurt.

I hope that she didn't leave because of that. I checked but I don't have her email address!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Someone needs to get in contact with her!! We should make her to chat! What's her AIM username???

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

People! Find her email address, I'll email her myself. Find her AIM name, I'll im her.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

AWWW Daisy and the rest of you girls are the sweetest things! Thanks for caring! (((HUGS)))) *PLEBA fuzzies*
smile.gif

I have a present for all of you, if you're interested. My ginormous pic collection. Two friends and I compiled this stash over the last year and there are 1010 pics in it. They came from the internet, webpages, websites, and yes, of course PLEBA postings! Because of running out of space, we had to get very picky and delete some things to add others. I think what we have here is an excellent collection of the most beautiful pics of Bono I have ever found IMO. There are some good whole band pics and some of the other guys and families, and a few novelty items. These are the ones that made it out of 1700, though I wish there was more room! It's full so to add anything else I'll have to delete something and that is hard! It may or may not be your ideal collection like it is mine, but I am sure there is something in there somewhere for everybody to love and drool over. Go on, take a look, you might just find something you have never seen before. Please, take and save anything you like, and use it as a source post from it if you want to. It's for everybody so spread the love! I hope you like it!
http://www.msnusers.com/MyBeautifulBonoCommunity/shoebox.msnw

That's awesome of you Stormy. *Hugs* I am glad that you are back!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Thanks Spinny and Daisy! Those Southpark U2 characters are the creation of PLEBA's very own Mr. LeMon! They should put them on an episode, that would be hilarious!

SOUTH PARK ADAM PANTS!
WOOOOO!

*hides*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom