has anybody got the u2 in women dresses pics,please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have the 'drag' pics, only this one

bonodress.jpg

Is this it? I know he's giving him a hug, but it's the only one I have that comes close.

sohappyu2.jpg

If I was Edge... I would have shaved the faciel hair... lol! I only wish it was gone in those one pics cause he is so:drool: without it! Course then... he might really look like a woman and... would that make me wierd for checkin him out? lol!

TheWho4Life said:
If I was Edge... I would have shaved the faciel hair... lol! I only wish it was gone in those one pics cause he is so:drool: without it! Course then... he might really look like a woman and... would that make me wierd for checkin him out? lol!

I don't think the pics would have quite the same effect if he, or any of the guys had really tried. And if makes you weird for checking him out, then I guess I'm weird, too.

LOL! I dont think we're weird for checking him! Well... maybe to some people but f*** them! lol. I dont think anybody here would think we're weird for it cause well... they are checkin them out too!

You know, it's actually kind of scary how sexy I think Adam is as a woman!! Especially in that first pic that Kelly posted! Threads like this CONFUSE me!!!:huh: :scratch:

Last edited:
It is scary, isn't it? Larry is the one who really confuses me. Don't get me wrong, Larry is a great looking guy, but in my list of the four hottest guys (you all know who I mean:wink:), Larry is my #4. But somehow, in drag, I like him the best. I think me needs my head examined.

LOL! You're fine, maybe its the rest of us that need our heads examined, I mean the ones that dont like larry best when he is a woman! lol!

anyone have the one of Adam getting a smooch from Bono, with that enormous laughing grin on his face?

No Bono, but I've got one of Adam getting a kiss from Edge with a huge laughing grin on his face...very cute!

(of course, I would have the same look on my face if Edge kissed me!! No, actually I wouldn't...I would just pass out & die! :faint: )

kissgroup.jpg

Hmmm...make that two pics of Edge kissing Adam & Adam grinning like crazy! :cute:
3.jpg

Last edited:
Edgespet said:

I'm so glad you posted these! The last time I saw them, I didn't save them! (Right clicks and corrects that this time).

And I think what they have goes way beyond the definition of friends.

Re: D'oh!

wolfeden said:

EEEE! The one on the bottom! That's the one I meant... Never saw the sequence before, my bad, thought it was the B-man but it's Edge.. LOL...
Thanks!!!! that pic always makes me laugh even when I'm in the worst mood.. :heart:

Glad I could help! I only recently found & saved this, but it's rapidly becoming a favorite...I just wish I could find a bigger version. Adam has got such a wonderful smile-I love the frownysmile, but when he's laughing like he is here, his grin just lights up his whole face. So very :cute:!

One reason this sequence makes me laugh is because of Adam's coat. The way his hood is, it makes him look like he's got Teddy Bear ears...he looks like a great big giant teddy bear. :lol:

Last edited:
dutchfan said:
My god!!

Where do you all find that stuff....I keep being amazed on this site:):):)

Great pics!!!

Dutchfan

Most of my pics I've gotten here on PLEBA. Some I got from Olive's excellent website-U2 take me higher & some from U2 Star. I think U2 Star is where I found the Adam/Edge sequence. Can't really remember for sure! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom