Happy to go blind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ali26

War Child
Happy to go blind .

I don’t know the band it never happened.

2 years ago in Chicago IL.
I’m getting ready to go Dublin Ireland with my sister she says “are you ready Crystal”
Crystal; yeah I‘m ready Ruby!

At the airport; Julian says Goodbyes! to ruby his wife and crystal (sister in-law)

And hugs them
Dublin Ireland; Ruby ; “where do want to go Chris
Crystal “the Clarence”
Ruby; well you’re the famous poet. A man says “welcome to the Clarence how may I help you “Crystal ;hi I’m Crystal Santana we would like to check in.
The man I need you to sign here please.
Both; ok.
Ruby signs her name crystal take the pen and signs as well but sees blurry .
That is it for now I hope like it.

Happy to go blind If I could.

crys A man with a cap says “it’s ok Michael I can. Take it from here “
Michael ; See you later edge the edge “what is you name “? crystal; “my name is tal wow I can‘t believe it the edge from u2 .the edge signs crystal’s name & the tine 9:55 pm for her on the gust list a few minutes later their in their room.

Got to go it’s raining very hard.
:)

[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR

:heart: I don’t know the band it never happened.

Chicago IL.
I’m getting ready to go Dublin Ireland with my sister she says “are you ready Crystal”
Crystal; yeah I‘m ready Ruby!

At the airport; Julian says Goodbyes! to ruby his wife and crystal (sister in-law)

And hugs them
Dublin Ireland; Ruby ; “where do want to go Chris
Crystal “the Clarence”
Ruby; well you’re the famous poet. A man says “welcome to the Clarence how may I help you “Crystal ;hi I’m Crystal Santana we would like to check in.
The man I need you to sign here please.
Both; ok.
Ruby signs her name crystal take the pen and tries signs as well. Ruby tells the man . “she can’t see.”

A man with a cap says “it’s ok Michael I can. Take it from here “
Michael ; See you later edge the edge “what is you name “? crystal; “my name is crystal wow I can‘t believe it the edge from u2 .the edge signs crystal’s name & the tine 9:55 pm for her on the gust list. Crystal says “thank you to the edge. a few minutes crystal and ruby are in their in their room crystal puts her cane by the door and settles in an and falls asleep.

Good tweaks, can see where you've changed it a bit from the original to help the flow. Maybe you could ask a mod to fix the title for you and close & move the other two bits so there's no confusion for the readers :up:

Back
Top Bottom