Happy St. Patrick's Day From U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hang on....uploading now! :)

All done!

http://s4.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=38IY3J6ZC4O1L0OOOKG4QYSFUA

Enjoy! It's really cute! :)

Don't forget to remove the space between you and sendit!

Last edited:
I like St. Patrick's Day because on the music channels they play lots of Irish music. Or bands that came from Ireland. You see where this is goin'. Hehehe. They did it last year and I saw the Clannad video with Bono! I didn't realise it was him. I once recorded a whole big thing (Sky+) and was fast forwarding through to all the U2 videos and I saw this face and thought "Hey! That looks so much like Bono!" but didn't think anything of it, until I went on the internet and saw that it was him. But the day wasn't over yet, and I saw the video again. Woop!

I just watched the video. HAHAHA! Edge running with the football? He looks so funny!! It's the way he runs. And then the bit where Adam was wishing a happy St Patrick's day and then Larry or Bono (couldn't see) flicks him or something, and he hits them away. He looks so spazzy!! Hehehehe.

SimplyConfused said:
And then the bit where Adam was wishing a happy St Patrick's day and then Larry or Bono (couldn't see) flicks him or something, and he hits them away. He looks so spazzy!! Hehehehe.

That was Larry, and I think he was pinching Adam... for not wearing green maybe? :lol:

That was cute :cute:

Last St. Patrick's Day, my local rock station, 92.3 FM, played U2 and nothing but U2 all day long! :rockon: They even pulled out the "Wide Awake In America" live cuts.

You are all very welcome! :D Just let me know if anyone wants it after it expires, I'm happy to upload again. :)

Achtung_Bebe said:

That was Larry, and I think he was pinching Adam... for not wearing green maybe? :lol:

That was cute :cute:
Looks to me like he's plucking a chest hair.. notice how Adam flinches :lol:

susanp6 said:
St. Patrick's day is March 17, 3 days before my birthday! :D

Hi susanp6. My birthday is the 16th the day before St. Patrick's Day. 3 days after Adam's:wink:

Thanks for posting the baby U2 goodness!:up:

:love: U2

We RAWK:rockon:

BTW, love the avatar pic...one of my faves...the boys look so happy and Bono just cannot keep his hands off of Adam.

Not that I blame him:drool:

Back
Top Bottom