Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.

I have had such a good time talking..er..chatting..um:huh: communicating with you all...LOL!! I've had a crappy year and finding this forum has helped me so much!!! You are some of the nicest people...full of support and kindness...and very very funny :) Thank you for cracking me up and keeping me sane. Love you all. :heart: :hug:

I know I don't post here that often, but I'd like to wish a wonderful New Year's Eve and a Happy New Year to all the Plebans!!

This year doesn't seem to have been kind to many people I know, including me.

I reckon 2005 is going to be great, though!

Happy New Year, everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE PLEBA GIRLS - YOU ALL CHEER ME UP AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON A REGULAR BASIS. KEEP MAKING ME LAUGH PLEASE. MORE OF THE SAME IS VERY WELCOME :heart: :up: :laugh: :hug: :applaud:

You can laugh if you want to. But perfect ending to a crappy year!! I must've eaten something funky because I found myself in the bathroom at 11:55pm!!! At midnight I could hear everyone partying downstairs (house party) and counting down to midnight and toasting and whistling and cheering and I was on the hopper....alone!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom