HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OUR INTERFERENCE MOMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a cat mom and a dog mom
biggrin.gif

YAY Happy Mothers Day to all interference Mommies.....

For all the things you do everyday, words cannot express how much it is appreciated.
Only a mother's love can help heal any wound, be it physical or emotional.
To be a mother is one of God's greatest gifts.
It is also one of life's greatest challenges, which is why it is given to mothers
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

(((tiny)))

This is such a nice thread and for an Interference Mom, very much appreciated!

I thought I would start something new...if any other mommys (even dog or cat) have a favorite pic they would like to post, lets show off our families! And for those of you who don't have kids, maybe a favorite pic of you and your Mom. I'll start
biggrin.gif

These are my babies...this was obviously quite a few years ago and I'm sure you've figured out, at my second wedding
wink.gif
They are now 17 and almost 15.
boys%26mom.JPG

And this is my favorite pic of me and MY mommy. The blond kid is my sister.
girls%26mom.JPG

What a great idea Charlene...I have no human children.. but I've got two dogs

family-photos-014.jpg

Charlie is the bigger one... Lucy is his little sister (same parents different litter)

Of course it was hard picking one photo of them... if I could I'd fill a thread with just pictures of the two of them.

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 05-11-2002).]

Thank you thank you...I have three kids...U2 fans all...
smile.gif
Bono even inspired my daughter to start singing...

dream wanderer

Happy Mother's Day, Interference mommys! And my mommy!
smile.gif

And (to keep it U2 related) Happy Mother's Day to Ali, Morleigh, Ann, and... er... Aislyn.

------------------
Happy Birthday, Bono!

Love,
Emily

Thank you all. I have been a mother for more than 14 years. Sometimes it?s not that easy but a single smile from my son or my daughter compensates anything.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms! I am a bit sad that I can't be with my mom on Mothers Day (I have a freakin final exam) but I'll make sure to call her, and I just want to give a big hug to mothers everywhere today! (((PLEBA MOMS)))

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
(((tiny)))

This is such a nice thread and for an Interference Mom, very much appreciated!

I thought I would start something new...if any other mommys (even dog or cat) have a favorite pic they would like to post, lets show off our families! And for those of you who don't have kids, maybe a favorite pic of you and your Mom. I'll start
biggrin.gif

These are my babies...this was obviously quite a few years ago and I'm sure you've figured out, at my second wedding
wink.gif
They are now 17 and almost 15.
boys%26mom.JPG

And this is my favorite pic of me and MY mommy. The blond kid is my sister.
girls%26mom.JPG

You look absolutely beautiful ABW in your wedding gown, and your chiidren look like little angels.
smile.gif

happy mum's day all you wonderful ladies!

and a special happy mum's day wish to me own mum...(((MOM))), who doesn't REALLY commit me when she sees me making u2 magnets, or finds my pocket edge, or asks me why i bedazzled my jeans, etc...

Happy Mother's Day!

I spent my morning participating in the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" 5k run to raise money for breast cancer treatment and research. To all the lovely women of interference who have been touched by this disease or have had a loved one involved, I ran for all of you. And zoney (if you ever read this) I released a balloon in memory of your mum.

Cheers,
sula

Back
Top Bottom