Happy Moob Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know if this one's been posted yet.

larry0375.jpg

Laney_82 said:
Does anyone knows sth about tlski??? I havent seen her here in a long time now:(:(:(:(

:wave: Hi Laney, MG and GH and all the other Mullen girls!
Spent 2 weeks in TN looking for a place to live, then went and spent thanksgiving with my family. Have found a place in TN and will be leaving CA on the 30th of Dec for our cross counrty move. I missed you guys!:hug:

tlski said:

Spent 2 weeks in TN looking for a place to live, then went and spent thanksgiving with my family. Have found a place in TN and will be leaving CA on the 30th of Dec for our cross counrty move. I missed you guys!:hug:

YAY!:yippie: tlski is back! :hug: :D

tlski said:

Hellooooo girl!!!!!!!!

welcomeback.gif

do you like your new place?? tell us more about it!!!

tlski said:

Yeah!! tlski's back!! :yippie:

Glad to hear all is well, if quite chaotic and busy, with you!! :hug:

And Laney, you make me laugh... so much more creative and emotive than I!! :der:

tlski said:

Hello tlski :wave: Thank you for the pics:wink:

Thank you all for the pics are fantastic!!!! :applaud:

VIVA EL MOOB DAY!!!!!:yippie:

Laney_82 said:

Hellooooo girl!!!!!!!!

welcomeback.gif

do you like your new place?? tell us more about it!!!
We love our new place and are counting the days until we move!! Tennessee is great and all the people are so polite!! We will be living in a gated community, pretty much out in the counrty. There are horse farms on 3 sides of the community and a lake on the last side. We will have a great view of the lake. We weren't able to see our actual apartment as someone was still living there, but we did get to see the model of the floor plan we choose. The rent is about $600 less then what we are paying here in CA! Thinking we'll live there for a year before looking at buying a place. Will give us time to see different areas and decide what we want. I missed you guys on MOOBday, you had some great topics and pics:drool: Will be offline during the move and will get back as soon as I can. Have a few more weeks of MOOBs though before that happens.:hyper:

tlski said:

There are horse farms on 3 sides of the community and a lake on the last side. We will have a great view of the lake.

Sounds awesome. Moving is hard, so it's nice to have a great place to look forward to. Do you know/have family in TN?

zuropa_fit said:

Sounds awesome. Moving is hard, so it's nice to have a great place to look forward to. Do you know/have family in TN?
No family in TN but I have family not far away, about a 9 hr. drive to my parents and my brother's house. Have 2 sisters close as well.

My husband is transfering within the company he works for. We are really looking forward to this and will be a much needed new beginning for us.

tlski said:

No family in TN but I have family not far away, about a 9 hr. drive to my parents and my brother's house. Have 2 sisters close as well.

My husband is transfering within the company he works for. We are really looking forward to this and will be a much needed new beginning for us.

all the best tlski!!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom