Happy Father's Day To U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi PLEBA!

I would like to wish ALL the men out there who are fathers (or who simply care about children) a WONDERFUL FATHER'S DAY!

And let us extend these good wishes TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF U2 (I bet Adam is a terrific "uncle")!
:up:

All of these men are TERRIFIC fathers and try VERY hard to keep the welfare of their families the most important concern in their lives. And we are ALL grateful that they have chosen over the years to let us into their lives just enough so that we could witness a small part of their family lives.:hug:

So to Larry, Adam, Edge and Bono (who has been a FANTASTIC father to his four children and a BRILLIANT DEFENDER OF THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF AFRICAN CHILDREN), let us thank them for their contributions to the lives of their families and to our lives.

WE WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES WELL ALWAYS! :love:

And PLEBA, if there are any pics of U2 with their children/families including (Bono with Africa's children) PLEASE feel free to post them!

Love and Peace to all....:edge: :adam: :larry: :bono: :heart: ;)

edge_mor_sian.jpg

Edge_Kids.jpg

40b04e23.jpg

7e50bc0e.jpg

The entire Evans Clan

168f1354.jpg

Thanks, everyone, for the WONDERFUL EDGE family pics - something we don't see that much of. THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

Does anyone have any pics of Larry and his children?:wink:

And we are all familiar with the hundreds of pics we have seen over the years of the B-man and his family.

My favorite is the one of baby Eli and da(d) in the swimming pool where Bono has Eli elevated in the air. The ABSOLUTE JOY on that baby's face is priceless.

So, PLEASE post Bono family pics!:up: :hug:

Let's make this thread ONE of Love, Peace, Joy and Togetherness in honor of Father's Day AND U2!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:yes: :love:

Thanks, kelly, Bono family pics are the BEST!:angel:

And if anyone would like to post pics of U2 AND THEIR FATHERS - that would be AWESOME!

IT'S GREAT TO SPREAD SOME U2 LOVE!

:edge: :adam: :larry: :bono: :love:

Jamila said:

So, PLEASE post Bono family pics!:up: :hug:

I love the pics too, but I don't know if we should post pics of his little ones since he has expressed concern that having their pictures posted online put them at more risk for kidnappings. There was a thread last year where the pics of the family in France had to be deleted because of security concerns. I think this is more the little boys than the girls. They are getting older and are seen in public with their parents often now. Bono is a good father and the safety of his children is very important to him! There are a lot of sick people out there.

They all have beautiful families and are blessed in so many ways :hug:

but I don't think it's father's day in Ireland :reject:

Seabird said:

I love the pics too, but I don't know if we should post pics of his little ones since he has expressed concern that having their pictures posted online put them at more risk for kidnappings. There was a thread last year where the pics of the family in France had to be deleted because of security concerns. I think this is more the little boys than the girls. They are getting older and are seen in public with their parents often now. Bono is a good father and the safety of his children is very important to him! There are a lot of sick people out there.

They all have beautiful families and are blessed in so many ways :hug:

but I don't think it's father's day in Ireland :reject:

Good point.

I hope I didn't post anything wrong :reject:

Seabird, I am the FIRST to protect the privacy of U2 and their families. I have done so repeatedly at this site and others.

Not to start a discussion, because I think it could turn negative and that is NOT MY CHOICE here, those pics from France last year apparently were private pics that our friends from Hungary took of Bono and his family in France last August that they posted on their site not knowing that they needed permission from Principle/Bono or whoever to post them. They took them down immediately when requested.:yes:

The pics we're posting here are OFFICIAL pics from news agencies and elsewhere which have been posted CONTINUALLY at U2 sites and on the Internet without any negative feedback from U2 and/or Principle, so I don't see a problem. :ohmy:

WE ALL LOVE U2 AND WANT THE BEST FOR THEM!:up: :hug:

LET'S KEEP IT POSITIVE!:love:

Thanks, kelly, I think we're ALL feeling that U2 Love just looking at these BEAUTIFUL family pics!

I know I am - I lost my father in 2/01, several months before Bono lost his father and these pics are a GREAT TRIBUTE TO FATHERS!

Thanks again!:edge: :adam: :larry: :bono: :love: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom