Happy Father's Day To U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge_mor_levi.jpg

edge_mor_levi2.jpg

Edge and his parents

edge_parents.jpg

Thanks, Edgette, for the GREAT pics of Edge and his family (I love the pic of him and his parents)!:yes:

STRICTLY POSITIVE VIBRATIONS FOR U2 AND THEIR FAMILIES!:up: :hug: :love:

ladylardence, THANK YOU - a Mullen family pic!

And, of course, the B-man and his da(d) - BRILLIANT.:hug: :love:

Just to add to the comments already made about the pictures that were pulled last year (of Bono, Ali and the little boys). I believe it was not only because they showed the boys clearly. I think more importantly, it was because the pictures clearly revealed a PLACE that was a favourite of the family. There were shops and other landmarks in those photos that could easily have led someone of ill intent to hang out and possibly harrass them there. I believe that's the main reason they were yanked.

PLEASE everyone - keeping posting those U2 family pics!:yes:

I'm glad you're enjoying the pics, Keocmb, So am I.

U2 HAS SO MUCH LOVE TO SHARE WITH THEIR FAMILIES/FRIENDS/FANS and FOLLOWERS that their positivity just jumps out of these pics!:up: :angel: :hug:

bonosmam2.jpg

Bono's dad and mom.

bonosmam.jpg

Bono, with his dad, mom, and brother.

bonosmam4.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH ylimeU2 and Edgespet!:yes:

Pics of Bono and his family and Adam with his da(d) - PRICELESS!

And let us ALL take a moment to remember and to thank Bob Hewson's Spirit for the TREMENDOUS contribution he has made to our lives.:bono: :hug: :love:

WE WISH YOU ALL WELL!;) :up:

Originally posted by Seabird
but I don't think it's father's day in Ireland :reject:

It's probably not :uhoh: I started a Mother's Day thread for Ali and felt so :eek: when people posted that they don't celebrate the same days as the US does :der:

They have Mother's and Father's day but not the same days as we do in the US.

Last edited:
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED THEIR GOOD THOUGHTS, WISHES AND PICS TO THIS THREAD FOR U2. :wink:

Ultimately, I bet it doesn't matter to U2 if today is Father's Day or not in Ireland - what would make them glad was that we took the time and effort to remember and honor their fathers and their roles as fathers to their own children.

ANY GOOD AND POSITIVE THOUGHT/DEED WILL COME BACK TO BLESS EVERYONE!:up: :yes:

Thank you Larry, Adam, Edge and Bono for giving us ALL THAT WE CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND - your music, your friendship, your humanity and your care & concern for others.:angel:

MAY YOUR EVERY DAY BE BLESSED WITH LOVE AND JOY!

:edge: :adam: :larry: :bono: :heart: :heart: :wave:

wow thanks!! who is the other girl in the picture with edge and morliegh?? is that edge's oldest?? hey there is one of ali and bono and the kids on a boat havent seen that before, cute.. is that little eli?? damm kids getting older funny, all of bono's i remember as a baby. ahhhhhhhhh IM GETTING OLD!!

u2philly said:
wow thanks!! who is the other girl in the picture with edge and morliegh?? is that edge's oldest?? hey there is one of ali and bono and the kids on a boat havent seen that before, cute.. is that little eli?? damm kids getting older funny, all of bono's i remember as a baby. ahhhhhhhhh IM GETTING OLD!!
If you and I are thinking of the same pic of Edge and Morleigh, it's edge's youngest daughter, Blue Angel, with his first wife, (I hope I'm right...)

TheWho4Life said:

If you and I are thinking of the same pic of Edge and Morleigh, it's edge's youngest daughter, Blue Angel, with his first wife, (I hope I'm right...)

wow has she grown up. Didnt recognize her. Thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom