Happy Fathers Day to our U2 Daddies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching the vid again now, it's such a great version. Has anyone capped that beautiful smile Larry gives right about when Bono sings "see the canyons broken by cloud" ? Gorgeous.

Also I don't think the version is on the regular Best of 1990-2000 because it's on an actual bonus disc. (Also given out as a promotional disc, that's how I got mine, at least before U218 vids came out)

Last edited:
:reject: OMG do you realise how many times I've watched that and NEVER noticed it......

Oh the shame............... :sad:

hewsonfamily1971.jpg

I SIMPLY ADORE this pic of precious 10 year old Paul Hewson:cute:
loook at those lil' legs :happy:

I feel real sorry for his mum. :sad: She's missed his whole life; who he's become; what he's become, the success, all of it. It's so sad. 'Course, Larry's mum has missed it all as well.

shit! I've depressed myself now..ack...

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah its from that the BD version from Eze..I dunno seems like the girl is too small to be Eve (but I could be wrong) I dont think Eve was that small in 2000..:hmm:

Now Im not suree:huh: :huh: I thought it was Eve.....

and Gluey:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :rockon: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U2FloridaFan said:

Do you have any stills from this love2bmama? That IS Larry, right?

sorry I didn't answer sooner, just saw this! I've always thought it looked a lot like Larry, too, even though I know it's Bono. I don't think it is Eve, but it's so small, who could tell? :shrug:

I don't have any stills, sorry!

Laney_82 said:

Now Im not suree:huh: :huh: I thought it was Eve.....

and Gluey:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :rockon: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Eve was born on 7/7/91 so she would have been 9 or about to turn 9 depending on when that was shot. She is not a big girl, I mean Jordan seems much bigger, more than just age difference would account for. Also remember that you are seeing this girl next to Bono, not a normal size adult to begin with. :wink: She is also crouching which makes it difficult to judge size. My daughter at nine was about that size and she's about 5' 1" or 2" as an adult.

Dana

youvedonewhat said:
I feel real sorry for his mum. :sad: She's missed his whole life; who he's become; what he's become, the success, all of it. It's so sad. 'Course, Larry's mum has missed it all as well.

shit! I've depressed myself now..ack...

Yeah it is very sad for both Bono and Larry but Im sure they know their beloved mothers are still with them :)

I think Bono has a bit of everything from his parents.

When I saw his mother's picture, I thought he looks just like his mother; and when I saw his father's picture, I started to think...wait a minute, he looks just like his father....:huh:

Back
Top Bottom