Happy Birthday U2BonoGirl!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw your birthday in the list and was about to start a b-day thread too! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My gift to you:
bono%20news.jpg

What the heck, lol! I will post a pic for you too, BonoGirl!;):wink:

Enjoy!:):p

bonosweetcowboy.jpg

Last edited:
oh sweet heavens! how did you guess what I wished for over my nineteen smoking candles today! :combust:
now I have everything I want.
bono....
well that about covers it!
:hug: thank you so much for thinking of my on my birthday
I really appreciate it. Who else wants to have a birthday that bono sang about? :laugh:

okay Im still kinda freaking out over seeing the bono bath pic....
Im gonna just go and run a few tension relieving laps:|
sometimes Im thankful for other women around me who fawn over that man like I do

:shifty: Well, here I am in Pleba again for one of the darling's birthdays :rolleyes: ** Mutters... I can't believe I'm in Pleba. Well, I guess for one day, it's PLEBAT. :help:

It's still the 1st in your world, and since I can't come up with a picture of Bono that you've never seen, here are a few things I thought you might like :D

Snickers.jpg

Flowers.jpg

May all your birthday wishes come true! :hug: We love you in the Octagon! :dance:

Argh! I'm late! :reject:

... but Tara, here's a belated birthday-:hug: for you! Hope you had a great day! :D:up:

It's great having you around pleba and The Octagon - would love to meet you one day in real life :yes: ... you seem like a real cool - and very funny - girl! :cool:

Happy birthday! :wave:

I hope you had A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!

:banghead: I've been sick and finally got out from bed today so I'm a day late with my birthday wishes. :hug:

:dance:
more birthday wishes!
:wave:
hey everybody
well just for an update, being 19 isnt really all that cool:|
BUT ive got a lot of hugs lately :yes: so thats cool
I was beginning to think that danielle forgot about me but here she is.
and with a REALLY GOOD AVATAR:drool: happy birthday to me

Back
Top Bottom