Happy Birthday Schmeg!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
party.gif
beerchug.gif
:bono:

Happy 25th Birthday to one of my best Interference friends!

This is what I got Meg for her birthday: a Bono mousepad made courtesy of snapfish and a U2 sticker (I have one on the back of my car :D )

33995%3A3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323498%3C9%3B256ot1lsi

33995%3A3523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323489%3B474%3C3ot1lsi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:bono:

verte76 said:
What cool presents!
:yes: I got a few other cool things from Amanda in the mail today, too! I'll be up to my eyeballs in U2 for awhile...and that's a good thing! :hyper:

Thanks everyone!! :D

:drool: :drool:

Apple martini and bubble pants all in one post...You're killing me!!

We'll have much toasting to do in Cleveland. :yes: :macdevil: :hyper:

Kariann said:
:yes: we will!

Even though you are one of my bestest interference friends I will not be singing a belated Happy Birthday to you...that is unless the martini intake is greater than 3. :shifty:

ARW please make sure that I stop at 2 drinks!

:tsk: :shame: NO DRINKING FOR KARIANN!!!!!!!!!

:shifty: you're the one with the car so therefore you're supposed to be the "responsible" one :D

Kariann said:

I will fine with my 2 drink limit early on in the evening. :yes: That guarntee's no singing! :D

yikes with all the typos in this post are you sure you haven't already reached your two drink limit?

:laugh:

:reject: you know what I always say....."once a lit major always a lit major."

:hmm: maybe I should look for a job as a proof reader.

!!! Happy 25th Birthday!!!

one of the best women Dj's who *staunchly supported* New Wave/Punk music in the early 76-77 radio days in NYC, ?fired, went to Philly {where my sis in Grad school at the time heard her}, then returned to NYC radio playing punk/NW was/is named Meg.

dazzledbylight said:
!!! Happy 25th Birthday!!!

one of the best women Dj's who *staunchly supported* New Wave/Punk music in the early 76-77 radio days in NYC, ?fired, went to Philly {where my sis in Grad school at the time heard her}, then returned to NYC radio playing punk/NW was/is named Meg.
:applaud: Very cool! Thank you! :D

Back
Top Bottom