Happy Birthday Sad_Girl!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VintagePunk

Blue Crack Distributor
Happy Birthday Sad_Girl!!!!

SG has become a very important part of Pleba. She is the author of some of the greatest fanfic around, and I know that someday soon she will become a published author. When that happens, I want an autographed first edition. :) As well, she is the holder of one of Pleba's most amazing picture collections, with the ability to dig up unseen rarities, which she very kindly shares with the rest of us. A dealer of visual stimulation. :wink: Her creativity and artistry are also abundantly apparent in the gorgeous wallpapers she creates and offers to us.

On a personal level, she is alway there to listen, willing to lend an ear, offer a word of encouragement, or to lend support and kindness to many of us, when needed.

More specifically, she is someone I am proud and grateful to call my friend. We have been through the trenches of GA together, have slept together in...let's see...3 different hotel rooms (and counting :hyper: ). We have sat up very late at night talking about everything and nothing, all at the same time. We've been serious. We've laughed till we're breathless and crying about absolutely nothing at all (joyful running! :lmao: ). We've ravaged an entire downtown Toronto street of U2 articles when we went on a shopping spree, enabling each other in our addiction. And there's so much more I could say, but I think I'll leave it at that. :wink:

The world in general, and my world specifically, are better for her being in it. Love ya sweetie. :hug: May this year, and every year after see your fondest desires and wildest dreams realized. :heart: :love: :hug:

SG, happy birthday, beautiful girl! :hug: Getting to know you inside and outside of Pleba has been a joy, and I know we'll all look back on this crazy year and realize it was indeed something rare and special...and I hope this year is an amazing one for you
:heart:

*What VP said! :wink:

SG...you knows i loves you honey!! Unfortunatley I havent as yet been able to sleep in hotel rooms with you :drool:...but i will...you mark my words baby will :combust:

You're part of the life and soul of pleba...and you're always there with a bono picture to cheer my sorry ass up :D

Thank you for listening to me when i rant...and also for taking an interest.

I love ya hun....and hope you have one of the best birthdays ever....and that next year is one of the best of your life :yes:

Have a great day darlin'

See ya in the party

*girly squishes*

:heart: :hug:

VP that was said so eloquently! :applaud:

Happy Birthday SG! :heart: You are one of the kindest people on here, always ready and willing to give me advice about all the craziness that I call my life. You take a genuine interest in what people have to say and it is so very much appreciated by all of us. :yes:

You are one of the most incredible writers I've ever come across! Seriously, reading your work is such a joy and I am very sure that someday soon you will be published! :hug:

It was too bad we couldn't spend more time together in Toronto but I am so happy we had the chance to meet! I couldn't think of a better candidate for my extra ticket. :happy:

Have a wonderful birthday and may all your dreams come true. :) Love you! :heart:

SG :hug:

ditto everything VP said because I'm no good at writing these things :yes: :laugh:

thanks for always being there for me and being such a great person!
and thanks for your amazing fic :combust: :wink:

and hopefully one day soon I'll get to meet you as well! :hug:

I hope you have an amazing day, and may the next year be great as well :heart:

Love you! :hug: :heart:

I said my piece in the PGP earlier today, but happy birthday SG! My friend and personal Adam Dealer, in pics as well as fanfic *G* Wish I could've spent more time with you here in TO (stupid work), but hopefully there'll be more opportunities for get-togethers later *hint* :evil:

Have a great birthday! :hug:

2.gif

3.gif

You guys! :eek:

You have the best timing, I tell you! :heart:

I was feeling rather shite about myself today; for whatever reason, but knowing that I have friends like all of you makes me remember that my life is an unpredictable miracle and that I can achieve the things which often seem unreasonable.

You have been my lifeline, all of you. You make me laugh, you give me courage, you share my obsessions :wink:

I don't know what more to say, just that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, with a lot more yet to come. And for that, and for you all, I am truly thankful. :heart:

SG!!! :hug::heart:
I'm so glad I didn't miss your birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest girls in PGP!! :dancing::dancing:

Hope you have an awesome day!! :D

SG :hug:

Ditto what's the girls have already said. What more can i add??

It was great to meet you in Toronto although it was all too brief.:sad: I know we'll meet i day soon:hyper::drool: Have a brilliant day and never forget how much we all love you :hug:

7.gif

:shh: Hopefully we'll meet up in Cleveland :shifty:

Happy Birthday SG

i think the girls have pretty much said everything but thanks for all your wonderful advice, pictures, fanfics andthanks for sharing TO with us :hug: hopefully next time we'll see each other more :hug:

Love
Jemx

Back
Top Bottom