Happy Birthday Russty Cat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday!

17.gif

10.gif

9.gif

:hug:

Ooops! Mods? GG and I both started a birthday thread at the same time! :huh: would one of you be so kind as to merge them? :D thanks!

Last edited:
Awww thank you guys! You are the best! I always get depressed on my birthday and I have not been feeling well the past couple of days, so this sure made my morning a whole lot better.

:hug: To all of you!

Happy birthday! :hug: Thanks for the advice - if anything comes of it believe me you'll know :giggle:

**Almost forgot! Someone else wanted to wish you a happy birthday as well :wink:

poppimpedge.jpg

...and so did his friends...

JTAdamleather.jpg

AdamEdge.jpg

bandAdamdoublebass.jpg

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PINK HAIRED BABE!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Have loads of fun with Mr Cat and mini cat too!!! :happy: :heart: :dancing:

Damn you guys you made me cry! :heart: :love: I love you guys!

And those boys can help me celebrate any time they want too! :wink: :drool: Especially that hot one on the orange couch. :faint:

That's actually one of my fav looks on Edge Russty - with the popmart era moustache! :heart: i don't know why :shrug: !!!!

"I know there was something important I was supposed to remember today..."
WordMagazine.jpg

"What was it? Think Edge, Think!"
VertigoEdge_italy1.jpg

Dallas: 'You didn't forget Russty's birthday today did you?'
Edge: ...

500068159TacCdx_fs.jpg

"No, of course not!' :shifty:
Img0916.jpg

"Happy Birthday Russty Cat!"
8414-3.jpg

Last edited:
You guys fecking rock!!!!

My mum called me a bit ago to wish me a happy birthday and asked me if it was going okay, cuz she knows that I hate birthdays and I told her the best part so far was all the birthday wishes I got from you guys and she said that it was so sweet. I even told her about the pictures of the boys and she giggled a bit and said "You can't have to many hot men on your birthday. " :giggle:

Thank you all again so much this really made my day so special! :heart: :hug: :drool:

:hug: to all my girls! I swear this has been the best birthday. It just keeps going! :heart: :love:

Jemma your never to late. Your just extra early for next year. :wink: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom