Happy Birthday Miss Becky!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Happy birthday, I can't wait to misbehave with you in Cleveland!

Here's looking at you:

2j729t

Is it getting hot in here?

2j75hl

Somebody hose Miss Becky down...

2j72hv

Is she still breathing?

2j72nb

Ok this will surely do the trick:

2j72ur

:mac:

Bono wants to sing Happy Birthday to you....just pretend your name is Dallas. :wink:

http://s42. .com/d.aspx?id=06P5JPSFCG7ZH34CBW0UCRU7E7

Last edited:
Happy birthday Miss Becky! I'm having a corona in light of your birthday (always need an excuse to partay it down!!!)

Jade

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY*** miss becky!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

since I can't post pics here's my little word-painting gift for you......

lots of background noise of happy people.......song playing ..."we're having a party, everybody's singing.....listening to the music {U2}... on the radieeeoooo......so listen mr DJ keep the music playing...cause we're having such a good time........"

Miss becky is in the big room. All manner of family & friends are there. She's now in the center of the space literally, as she should be on her day. There's a hush. Even with her eyes closed as she's been asked to do so- she feels an unusual sense of excitment....above & beyond what she knows a birthday party to be. It's coming from the side of the wall where the door is. One person's voice, a woman says.."...we ask you to NOT to say a word. You CAN make some noise, BUT we perfer you to keep quiet as you can"

SHe's has heard it open. There ARE gasps! It appears a few people- all woman by their voices who are quietly speaking "ok. easy does it....good...good" are heading towards her. Then she notices one set of footsteps seem different.

Finally this mysterious 'gang' of women seemed to drop away and that same 'different' set of footsteps closes the last few feet towards her. "Hold your hands out...AND KEEP your eyes CLOOOSED!", she is told. She does, she trusts there is no practical joke, she feels good vibes from around the room.

Then very gently she feels warm hands surround her's. A tad rough here and there, strong...a pair of a man's hands it seems....
"DON'T open 'em yet....", she's further instructed.

FInally she hears a low mellow voice....."hullo, I've been told you have a Birthday today.....I've been asked by your friends to come & share a dance with you...."

The voice hits her....like soft peach fuzz and a little dash of rum. Then she tingles all inside, yet pulling away mentally from the 'impossibilty' that her senses suddenly seem to be telling here.... "huh?' she gasps.

"AllllRightyyy....open them...." says the happy voice she hears.

And HE is there. Right in front of her...warm smile...sparking eyes....all in slim black, with a denim jacket. All here, right now- for her.

"Happy Birthday", he says.

:D

Last edited:
No clue how to do this, no avatar, not at all sure this will work, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (okay a little late, but you may be my first post here!)

melodywilde said:
No clue how to do this, no avatar, not at all sure this will work, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (okay a little late, but you may be my first post here!)

Hey you found us! :hug: Welcome to PLEBA!

Back
Top Bottom