HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKIE DARLING!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
That's right it's Mr. MacPhisto's birthday today and well, you all know how I adore him. So....

*THROWS A PLEBA PARTY FOR MR MACPHISTO*

Bring a pic, bring a gift, have a martini!!!

~Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

For those of you who think I'm crazy, there is a thread about it in EYKIW, but no one parties like PLEBA girls.

mac4.jpg

He's calling for pizza.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 05-08-2002).]

Happy Birthday Darling!!

Where would we all be without you?

For his guests..
butler1.jpg

It would be Mackie's butler pleasure to take his gifts and lead you into the ballroom....

*Martini*

------------------
"You know I love you very much
But I love myself as well."
~Macphisto

*U2TakeMeHigher*
^ ^

Woooo Hoooooo

I got a gift for him....

images

I know, I took them from his closet, but I'll be nice and give them back
wink.gif

So Ladies, if you see Mackie on the street today
macphisto_mag.jpg

Wish him a warm birthday, and give him a big ole PLEBA style kiss.

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Mackie ... darling. How have you been? It's been so long. You're as chaming and as shiny as ever.

Happy birthday love *air kiss*

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Martini's for everyone!

3343%3A%3A5923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399339558nu0mrj

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

*yawns and somehow manages to find her way out of her room after putting her shades on 'coz she knows the damn sun is still out*
What's all the excitment about girls?? *reads the thread* ...oh it's Mackie's bday..that's nice...... *sudden realization hits* MACKIE'S BIRTHDAY !?!? Holy.... *runs into the bathroom to freshen up and comes back out looking like her wonderful gothic self*
Well well this is a special ocassion...we need a cake...some music...martinis... anything and everything for our fav. devil!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACPHISTO!!! Don't go and do anything I'd do myself *wink* ...then again.. oh hell...you'd probably go and do worse than me! lol Enjoy your day!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

*sips martini*

Ah happy birthday to my favourite horny devil
biggrin.gif

*kisses*
Happy birthday darling! I hope your day is simply divine.
Here's a cake for you:
golden_majesty_wedding_cake.jpg

And here's a gift:
martini.jpg

How about some shoes as well:
BS188_small.jpg

And look you can try to make Edge glamorous too:
p165794reg.jpg

Whew after all that hard work I need a martini!
*sips martini*
smile.gif

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

I can't believe I missed this! Happy Birthday to a darling guy, even if he does keep me in his dungeon and is having his way with Miss MacPhisto!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Thanks bonobabe!

I almost forgot Mac with Lemon cake gah!

3343%3B95923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239579%3B554nu0mrj

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Back
Top Bottom