Happy Birthday Greetings For Eli !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi PLEBA!

I was hoping that someone would have posted this already, but I want to make sure that this day doesn't go by unrecognized.

We concluded in a thread last month that today - 17 August - is the closest that we can get to the birthday of Bono's and Ali's FIRSTBORN SON, Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q. :up:

So, on Eli's FIFTH (5th) birthday, can we come up with Happy Birthday Greetings for this young man? I'm sure we can. :wink:

So please join me to wish Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q Hewson a WONDERFUL 5th BIRTHDAY!

Eli,

I wish you your BEST and HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY yet! Enjoy your very special day surrounded by your beautiful family and friends.
:hug:

You are dearly loved by many people. You have such GREAT sisters and a really cool little brother who must love you very much.

Plus you have two of the BEST parents in the whole world who dearly and deeply love and cherish their children.:love:

My wish for you is that you will always KNOW THIS IN YOUR HEART as you grow up during the times when your mum or da(d) are away from you.

They do so many good things for our world and I thank you and your brother/sisters for sharing them with all of us.;)

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY #5, ELI - IT'S GREAT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE!

:applaud: :angel: :cool: :laugh:

to PLEBA - :applaud:

thanks for helping to make a very special young man's birthday even better!

And for Eli - some smilies he might like. :bono: :up: :dance: :hug: :lmao:

Thanks, valentina, for your kind words. :wink:

One thing I have learned in life, which has been re-inforced by such GREAT people as U2, is to GIVE FREELY in life.

Every good thought and deed that we do COMES BACK TO BLESS ALL of us many times over, so why not be open and kind with each other?:yes:

And how BEAUTIFUL it is for us to show our favorite Irish people the same Love and Respect that they have always shown us, especially on the special days in their lives.

I think they would be VERY PROUD to know that they have had such a POSITIVE influence in our lives. :up: :angel:

And how could anyone not want to wish a child well on their birthday? :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart::heart: ;)

Back
Top Bottom