Happy Birthday Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge_12.jpg

edge_13.jpg

edge_17.jpg

It's always nice to come home from work on a Friday afternoon and open up the Freestyln' thread.....

Baby Edge! :cute:

THANK YOU Mrs Edge for this interview! I almost passed out when I saw it cause I love this picture :drool:

33835%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3C74533ot1lsi

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

OMG, that's so funny, I totally feel like an urban legend now!! Sadly, he didn't blow a kiss at me, he did wink at me though. I was hanging out in LA trying to meet any of our guys the day after the Oscars and Colin came down the driveway in his big ass truck. It took me a second to realize who it was but once I did, I waved at him, he smiled back and winked. I'd been hanging out at the hotel from like three days trying see Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry, whoever, and had seen Colin coming and going a bunch so I think he might have recognized me. Anyway, that's my big Colin Farrell story. And he's a major cutie in person and always surrounded by girls.

Damn!!!!!!! I live in the wrong city. That is so awsome:hyper: just to be acknowledged by him.

and for Edgette, I love your sig:yes:

:hmm: apparently my Popmart pics were eaten by a blue monster.....

I guess I'll try to repost them later.

Is anyone having a gray box problem in their snapfish account? Half my pictures are gray boxes but they show up when I click on them. :(

Back
Top Bottom