Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It's Elizabeth's birthday, I can't believe I didn't notice earlier! Elizabeth never posts here anymore, we miss her. :( But I hope she sees this thread!!!

Happy Birthday, Eliz! I hope you have a great day. :yes:

You have great pants! ;)

3354%3B8%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232387366%3B23nu0mrj

3354%3B8%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824634ot1lsi

3354%3B8%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399797539nu0mrj

OMD I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO DO :(

Eliz! I know we don't talk that much anymore :( But I still think of you as one of the best people I know :) I'll talk to you the next time I can!

Love you!

Happy Birthday!

Loveth,
hippy

:heart:Happy Birthday Elizabeth!:heart:

Please come and visit us more often...the essense of pant is definitely lacking when you're not here :adam:

We miss you :hug:

uhm..it's because..her birthday's tomorrow..did it say her name on the today's birthdays list? her b-day's sept. 14th :) but ANYHOO i lurve ya eliz! happy birthday!! the wombat and i are friends now, cadopig and i mwahahahhaha I'll try to be good hahah

Last edited:
Jar Jar - the clock that controls the calendar is set ahead of the time zone I'm in. I think it's British time, I'm not sure. So the birthdays usually show up before the actual day, according to my time zone. Am I making sense? Anyway, yes Eliz's birthday is Saturday.

Anyway, it's Saturday now!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

Have a Skywalker-y day! (That's lame!!!) I mean, have a great one :D

hey chicas!!!! you are all SOOOOO awesome! i can't believe i've been gone for so long. i'm really sad about it, too....it just seems like whenever i come home, there's more work to do on the house, or laundry, or dishes (no dishwasher) blah blah blah....

BUT TODAY-----NO CHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're going to go to dinner, buy some bras, see The Producers, and I laid in bed until 1pm finishing a book....what a great day!!!

anyway, thanks to everyone and i make a solemn vow to increase my visits and posts.....not because you miss me.....

BUT BECAUSE I MISS YOU ALL, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

"Have a Skywalker-y day" was one of the best birthday wishes yet!

LMAO!!!!

(i just recently changed my wallpaper at work to be han solo doing one of his scoundrel looks....hee hee!)

(ok, off to wish my birthday twin G a big happy day)

madonna's child said:
Jar Jar - the clock that controls the calendar is set ahead of the time zone I'm in. I think it's British time, I'm not sure. So the birthdays usually show up before the actual day, according to my time zone. Am I making sense? Anyway, yes Eliz's birthday is Saturday.

Anyway, it's Saturday now!!!!!!

yeah- makes sense! :) so once again, happy birthday eliz! go have fun bra shopping! :macdevil: <-- put that there for no apparent reason (me sis thinks it's uh..wicked cool ;) btw madonna's child- ever heard of this rare madonna song called "angel"? lurve it *big old school madonna fan*

Jar Jar - Yeah, I've heard Angel. It's on the Like a Virgin album, right? Track 2? I rarely listen to that album, but I do have it!!! My favorite song on Like a Virgin is the last track, "Stay" but most people hate that song.

elizabeth said:
P.S.

"Have a Skywalker-y day" was one of the best birthday wishes yet!

LMAO!!!!

(i just recently changed my wallpaper at work to be han solo doing one of his scoundrel looks....hee hee!)

(ok, off to wish my birthday twin G a big happy day)

:hug:

GAH! We need a Han Solo thread!!! :drool:

Last edited:
I know I am a day late cos.. I was without computer this weekend.
So.
Here's your pressie :D
adamsmirk.jpg

Adam loves you ;)
yah so do I
You should come baaack the pantal communication isn't enough for me :(

kristie - cool sig! thanks for the well wishes and i miss ya too!

pants pal!

(heh heh heh....feel kinda weird replying in my birthday thread...people will think i'm bumpin' it for my own ego....am i?)

Back
Top Bottom