Happy Birthday, Elijah Bob Hewson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mee2 said:
is there any picture of what that person saw in EZE that'd be the best of the best! all fo them together wohooo!
if someones has it please post it

Doubtful, as that would've been a gross invasion of privacy

hey Meghan! :wave:
yeah I saw I little blond kid who was tagging along with Aaron and Ava when they arrived with Ann :cute: so I'm guessing that was him... and yeah, it's a him :D

no, there were people (sick people, I might add) on the beach who were taking pictures of the kids... :madspit: :mad:
I haven't got pictures, and even if I had, I wouldn't post them here... I know how much Larry cares about the privacy of his family :) I wouldn't do that to him :hug:

Last edited:
yes, i know larry cares much about his private life but many of us have been waiting for a little pic of any of larry's kids just to know what they're like. u've been lucky enough cos u've seen them but there are many ppl who are looking forward to seeing them that's why i asked as a favour if u had taken any pics u could post them please.hugs

I guess we might all just have to be satisfied with the fact that everyone sounds like they had a good time yesterday celebrating Eli's birthday.

And that's the best we can wish for. ;)

discothequeLP said:
Edge spent the whole afternoon buidling a huge toy! hahah! that's awesome.

Yeah, that's really cool :up: :). Love the other story about Aaron and all that, too :D.

Originally posted by discothequeLP
that's one thing i really like about u2. they're not your typical rock n' roll stars. they're just like average people. i mean, do you think Keith Richards or Joe Perry would ever spend time to build a birthday present like Edge? that's really too cool.

:yes:. Exactly right.

That picture of Bono and Eli from last Christmas...Eli's starting to take on a few of his dad's features, but I also see a good deal of his mom in his face, too :).

Angela

sraphim said:
hey Meghan! :wave:
yeah I saw I little blond kid who was tagging along with Aaron and Ava when they arrived with Ann :cute: so I'm guessing that was him... and yeah, it's a him :D
Finally, the Anya myth has been put to rest!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom