Happy birthday Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slopsy

Everything happens so much
Yup, it’s the 8th here in NZ! I don’t have much time before I have to rush out the door, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr The Edge!! Another year older, another year wiser, another year stronger. And another excuse for me to pig out on cake! :cute:
Edge’s birthday has actually become very well known at my school – I bake muffins on his birthday, and every time people hear the words “Edge” and “birthday”, they just automatically go “chocolate muffins!!” Yay, awareness.

Happy birthday my man! :edge: :heart:
homygod.jpg

Edge’s birthday has actually become very well known at my school – I bake muffins on his birthday, and every time people hear the words “Edge” and “birthday”, they just automatically go “chocolate muffins!!” Yay, awareness.

Awsome!! :lmao:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGE!! :heart:

edgesmiledublin9-07.jpg

:cute:

Here's the shirt I made last year for the special occasion! The back says "Happy Birthday Mr. The Edge" :rockon:

1047833276_dc5211ca48.jpg

Happy birthday you sexy talented amazing adorable guy!

Zomg!! I was driving home, and the radio station I was listening to played ISHFWILF, and then said "Happy birthday to The Edge"!! I was at traffic lights, and I squealed so loudly :reject: But it was awesome! :hyper:

FREESTYLIN' BIRTHDAY BOY!

This Happy Birthday Edge should double as this weeks FREESTYLIN' BIRTHDAY BOY!

Charango Hero!!!
Charango_Hero.jpg

Go Edge-man, It's Yer Birthday!!
edge123-1.jpg

He moves in Mysterious Ways
15710957_52271eb48c.jpg

AN STRAT DUBH! The Black Strat!
1979-strat-live_aid-1.jpg

The Unforgettable Edge Fire
edgeexploreruf.jpg

Latest posts

Back