Happy Birthday, Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slopsy

Everything happens so much
It's the 8th here, so I thought I'd start a thread.
Happy birthday, Edgie! You're a total sweetie and I hope you have an awesome day!

Is anybody else here gonna celebrate Edgie's birthday?
I made some birthday cupcakes, the pic is bad, but the dark choc ones have hearts on them and the white choc ones say E-D-G-E

Cam000329.jpg

Also, me and Mum are getting a cake later and we're going to celebrate! Yay! :D

Happy birthday, little man!

grin-1.jpg

The cupcakes look yummy:tongue: Do not mind if I do!
TO THE KICK ASS undeniable force of U2!
h-1.gif

Hope you have a good one!

I've been so excited about Edge's birthday...my parents really don't get it. I'll say "Edge is turning 45! How exciting! :hyper:" and my parents will be like :eyebrow::rolleyes::tsk:

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Mr. The Edge!

Happy birthday Edge, it is not already the 8 over here in Holland, but we all hope you'll have a happy birthday. Includes de whole family.

If I tell my mom tomorrow is his birthday, she'll want to celebrate for sure! She loves Edge and any excuse to eat cake :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGE!!! :D

Edge...have a rock and roll birthday!

We do love The Edge!

Aww Edge birthday won't get celebrated I fear...my friends and I celebrate U2 birthdays at lunch at school...but it's summer break....we're getting together tomorrow, so perhaps we'll celebrate then :D

20.gif
EDGE!!!

We :heart: you Edge!!!

Edge,
You are a gorgeous man with a beautiful soul who just happens to be one bad ass guitar player!!!!!!!
:rockon:
EdgeintheMoment11022005.jpg

Here's to you Edge!
boyssayhappybdayedge.jpg

Love,
Me....:wink:

Slopsy - great work on the cupcakes :drool:

Kristin - :cute: I always love your toons :love:

Tuwie - :giggle:

Happy Birthday Mr. The Edge :love: Much love, health, and happiness to you and your family :hug:

cute

tuwie said:
hehehe i made one of him and i....because i love him!! =)
happy birthday the edge indeed <3

I love this tuwie!! I think Edge would dig it.
You are too cute :cute:

Hehe I went around school today looking like a total nutter with this on my arm:

Cam000330.jpg

Cam000331.jpg

Heh and just sort of yelling randomly about him, and then in French, I sang happy bithday to him. In French. My class thinks I've lost it :reject:

Edge! :hug::kiss:

Now I'm off to get a cake :up:

Happy Birthday to the beautiful man of big music and even bigger soul! Hope the rest of the Dublin gang give you a birthday evening you'll never forget!:yes:

Happy birthday Mr. The Edge!

Slopsy, you're cracking me up! I love the cupcakes! I plan on having some Dublin Mudslide ice cream later and a cupcake would go nicely with that if you have any left. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom