Happy birthday Dallas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoIsMyMuse

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Happy birthday to the best guitar tech in the business, Dallas Schoo! :D

dallasg82.jpg

:drool:

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY DALLAS!

nicest guitar tech evah! Had the pleasure of meeting him during the vertigo tour.. Had a nice chat. Have said hi to him many times.. But that was the first time he stopped and hung out.. :D

Indeed, it is the birthday of Dallas Schoo. A man that is "Close To The Edge". A man that actually assembles and RE-assembles that mobile NASA space station of an effects rack.

Not only is he great at his job but he's always been great to the fans. I know that he's always been nothing less than kind and a gentleman to me.

So to Dallas... if you are out there somewhere... hope it's a great birthday and a great year ahead!

Cheers Lad!

I met him on the Elevation tour in Austin, he had a drink with some of us in a pub and the night before the show and then he split. He was very cool. Then i ran into him before the Dallas show a couple of weeks later and he was stepping out of a big trailer next to Reunion Arena and walked right past us and we were all like "hi" and he greeted us even though he was getting a phone call and had to go. Always thought he was one of the good guys in the crew.

YAY DALLAS!!!!
..never met the dude but I made him laugh :D

he was coming around with edges guitar checking everything in philly [vertigo tour] and i sarcastically yelled, "OMG ITS THE EDGE!"

He seems really cool.

^ :lol:

Happy Birthday Dallas! Scorpios rawk :rockon: :wink:

Saw him on stage before Melb II, taking pics of some kids with the Explorer... :giggle: No idea who they were, but it was cool.

Back
Top Bottom