Happy Birthday Bono & Jojo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
As it's already the 10th May here in NZ, may I be the first to wish Bono & Jordan a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1268629bvi3bw.jpg

:bono: :applaud: :applaud: :dancing: :dancing: I hope you both have a very happy and healthy birthday and have fun today!! Jordan, ask Dad for a car!!

I am not at home so dont have my DVD, does someone have a still handy of Bono eating his little birthday dessert from the Chicago DVD doc?

:cute:

I love his face while he’s laughing and saying “Give me a kiss, it’s my birthday”. That second DVD is only worth it because of that.

Happy birthday Jordan and Bono. :hyper:

HBD7.gif

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
I am not at home so dont have my DVD, does someone have a still handy of Bono eating his little birthday dessert from the Chicago DVD doc?

:cute:
I could've sworn GaleonGirl made a gif of that moment :scratch:

Such a great moment :drool: My friend laughed and exclaimed "Oh my god, he's a FLIRT!" To which I responded "Yes Sherlock, good work. Give Watson the day off" :rolleyes::lol:

She did have that as her av for a while.

I wanted a large size one to use as a display to celebrate the day tomorrow.

:nerd:

Happy Birthday Bono and JoJo! :cute: May your special day hold lots of love and very special memories :hug:

So incredibly sweet that a father and daughter share the same birthday :cute: Btw the hair sig is just too funny! :lmao:

That hair siggie..I'd love to have that as a wallpaper....too bad you can't blow it up!!! Too freaking FUNNY!!!!!

And I echo everyone else here. I still remember walking down to the convenience store by my house on May 16, 1989, sometime around noon, and opening up the local paper and seeing a little pic of Bono on the upper left-hand corner of Page Two with the caption "Fatherhood Rocks U2 Chief" and the accompanying little story. Having been a fan for 8 yrs at that point and already feeling like he was part of the family, I walked aorund all shivery with joy the next few days.....I think in a happy little daze. It was just a transcenant feeling. Still amazed I got it over a stranger, in effect. I said a prayer for him and Ali that night, and the days after, and all the years since, as their family grew larger.....it sarted with him and now I've done it for each kid each guy in the band has added on. Hopefully, one day I'll open up a paper and find a similar blurb about Adam as well.

God bless you, Bono, and the "little one" (my how she's grown!)too.

Last edited:
WOW! i didnt know that bono and jordan have the same bithday until today. that's super cool indeed.

a very special birthday to them both! <3

Yay!! Happy birthday Bono and Jordan!!! :up: :dancing:
:heart::bono::heart:

I made all my friends say "happy birthday Bono!" at school today...they reckon I'm even weirder than usual :D

Back
Top Bottom