Happy Birthday Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So when I was talking to my son today and wishing him a Happy Birthday he remembered it is also Bono and Jordan's birthday. That's my boy, true U2 fan (or just good memory!)

:hug: If only words could express how many good things I want for him!!!! :hug: God bless him

BTW :grumpy: is not fair Wildhoney you started the thread yesterday and didn´t give us a chance :madwife:

Last edited:
Serena Vox said:
Happy48BirthdayBono.png

Hope you have a good one! :hug:

:up: nice serena.

Ahh another birthday for the hottest man on the planet. :love:

i hope we all remembered to dontate to the african well foundation in his honour.

Carek1230 said:
So when I was talking to my son today and wishing him a Happy Birthday he remembered it is also Bono and Jordan's birthday. That's my boy, true U2 fan (or just good memory!)
how nice and cute and sweet, i wish i had children that were u2 fans

Caroni said:

BTW :grumpy: is not fair Wildhoney you started the thread yesterday and didn´t give us a chance :madwife:

:lol: A chance at what?? NZ is even further ahead, so timing was great for us! :reject: Yet I forgot to post at the time!! Soooooo....

Happy Birthday Bono!!!!!

Better late than never!! :D

To Dear Bono,

I hope you had a very happy birthday. Sorry about the lateness, work etc, you know how it gets :camera:

We played two U2 best of CD's at work all day to celebrate. They were home made, hope you don't mind but I can fit tonnes more songs on that way. :dance:

Of all the band mates yours is my favourite because it means mine is approaching with great haste. (hint hint) :yes:

Anyway, I hope you had a lovely day and didn't have to spend it working. :scream:
Love from Cin :kiss: :hug:

Raised a few glasses for you last night Bono :drunk: :drunk: Hope you had a brilliant birthday.

Let's not focus on the 48 bit, let's just focus on the hawtness :drool: :evil:

Brad Pitt Helps Bono Celebrate 48th Birthday in Monaco

Even by Monaco standards, it wasn't your ordinary dinner party for 12 on Friday night – though there was cake and champagne.

To celebrate his 48th birthday, U2 frontman Bono held a small dinner party at Sass' Café in Monaco. On the guest list: Brad Pitt, Monaco's Prince Albert II and The Edge.

"It was really quite a surprise," the café's maitre de tells PEOPLE. "It wasn't organized in advance. We only got called on it that afternoon."

Despite Pitt's presence, Angelina Jolie, who had visited Bono in Eze with her children last Sunday, remained at home.

The sit-down dinner, arranged by Bono's wife Ali Hewson, began with red wine at 10 p.m., according to staff, even before The Edge arrived for the evening. The meal was followed by a champagne toast and strawberry cake lit with candles; a staffer described the party as "tres speciale."

No word on what gifts Bono received – but what do you give a man who has his own rock band and has already been nominated for the Nobel Prize?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20199183,00.html

This New in Spanish: http://u2miracle.com/News/2008-05-12-Bono.celebro.su.cumpleanos.en.Monaco/index.html

-----------------------------------
U2Miracle
U2 Television

Thanks javiu2 for posting the Article and the links :)

Love to see a photos ;)

Its Great To read Bono had a lovely bday dinner :D

butter7 said:

Serena, can I have a bigger version of this card for my desktop wallpaper? :pray:

:love: :love:
:wave: Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
Here is a wallpaper I made from the same pic as when I did the card:

And here is an enlarged version (with cleaned up text) of the card itself. :)
I assumed you wanted the text still on there.

(Click for full size.)

......tromps in even later.................:ohmy:
I don't have net connection at home so my time on-line varies greatly from week 2 week.:huh:

* IMAGINE REAL COOL Drawn &PHOTOSHOPPED B-D CARD HERE *

[ x ]
(not a premium person yet but will be soon, so -watch this space- next year :lol:)

Oh, yes, The B-Day wishes.....for a talented, funny, smart, caring, sexy & creative man!

~HEALTH, HEALTH, HEALTH~ for You & Yours;
*LOTS OF ~*~ HAPPINESS ~*~ <i don't care if yer a 'brooding Irishman', either :lol:>,
and May ~~***CREATIVITY*** bloom within, and go out into the world from you !EASIER! than ever before {you deserve it} !!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom