Happy Birthday, Babydoll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Slightly late :reject:

sushi-.jpg

*serves your birthday dinner* My place or yours? Or Kmart?

DSCF3754.jpg

mangobubblebath.jpg

A couple goodies for your birthday evening. I'll get started on the chocolate-brownies!!!!!!!!!!11111 You run the bath!!1! :sexywink:

FPI612100382V1_b.jpg

plebans.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

Picture307.jpg

*continued..*

I don't know how you're going to top the last year :ohmy: :drool: But it'll be fun trying.. :rockon:

Bono loves you !!111!1!

(Don't read too much into it)

Let's get lost together :flirt: Is that the same gas station?? #$@%

:heart: Kaffy loves you. Hawaii posse, biatch
posse.gif
:heart:

left cheek :kiss: right cheek :kiss:

:hug:

*stalketh*

Thank you darling! :kiss:

I'll TRY not to read too much into it... but as you know, he didn't sing to me, he sang to a crowd.... so it shouldn't be too hard!

:wink:

:heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!!!!!! :heart:

I hope you had a beautiful day! :sexywink:

card, gift and love from me are in the mail :flirt: :hug:

:hyper: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Wow, and to think in this last year, you've had Bono sing to you....
:faint: Wonder what this next year will bring for you!

:hug:

:lock: *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babydoll!***:lock:

I hope it's a great year ahead for you!

& see PS

l
V
V
V
V

The friend I wanted to ask questions for you -we never ended up seeing each other from Thanksgiving till last week & we were BOTH tuckered out, I totally forgot.
But if you stillwant me to ask her about fashion & biz-side in NYC.........please let me know! I'd still like to help IF I can!
Both of us have had more stress than usual and I often don't get home till after she's conked out for the night, so I can't phone her either.

I have been less able to be on a computer, period-- tho I AM slowly making more time for it -- but more on the late afternoon/early evening side, SINCE I have just started expanded hours at my Art Study on weekdays :hyper: now! SO i can go online more as I do my work, and not feel I'm "leaving it behind", so to speak. I HAVE to SHOW something for my efforts, and opportunity after all! :lol:

Last edited:
:uhoh: I don't come in here too often I know... but I've just seen this thread and I thought why not wish a Happy Birthday to a fellow Larry girl :sexywink:

Happy belated birthday Babydoll !

I hope it was a great one. :)

Back
Top Bottom