Happy Anniversery Schmeg!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kariann

ONE love, blood, life
Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jea
Yesterday was Schmeg's Interference Anniversery...woo hoo!

Here's a little something to say Happy Anniversery!

Our must post...

3389%3B85923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384744964ot1lsi

Some shearling...

3389%3B85923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233866284%3B7ot1lsi

And of course there has to be bubble pants...

3389%3B85923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A63%3B%3B98ot1lsi

:laugh: You guys are too funny!! :hugh: :wimk: :shify:

I just thought of how close we've stood to those bubble pants and got a little giddy!!

Thanks for the anniversary presents from two of my favorite Interferencers! :D

It's the thread that's not a thread, it's a warm fuzzy hug!! :hug:

*sings*
ARW, Kariann, and Schmeg
Join in
Join the love thread
Love thread

Is it a complusion to touch things you're not supposed to, or a compulsion to touch bubble pants? :hmm:

I wish I had touched something now...but with my luck the whole display would have fallen over.

That would have been pretty funny, though...

Yes like the spiky Popmart pants...I would have taken the stud from the Elevation jeans that were falling off if that woman hadnt been watching. :shifty:

Oh and just not the Bubble pants...I did touch a seat on the Lisa Marie at Graceland. I dont really think that counts...even though there are Do Not Touch signs its in plastic so I didnt really touch the actual chair.

Love Thread... :lmao:

I love that Zoo picture!!

There's just somethign about touching things you're not supposed too. I think it's the signs. "Do not touch the artifacts." It just makes you think about touching the artifacts, and it's all downhill from there. Too bad you forgot which motorcycle Larry sat on at Graceland! :evil:

BTW, that song took a lot for me to post as I actually scream everytime I hear Love Train because it was on the Muzac seven or eight times a day last Holiday!!! :crazy:

Oh yeah at one of the museums in Memphis they had a display...Civil War something or other that had a sign if you touched it an alarm would go off...I really wanted to try and see what happened...CF wouldnt let me. :|

I actually watched that part and I think the motorcycle he sat on was in the back...of course like the bubble pants. Its totally different than it was back then...it's in a museum kind of atmosphere now.

Kariann said:
Oh yeah at one of the museums in Memphis they had a display...Civil War something or other that had a sign if you touched it an alarm would go off...I really wanted to try and see what happened...CF wouldnt let me. :|

I actually watched that part and I think the motorcycle he sat on was in the back...of course like the bubble pants. Its totally different than it was back then...it's in a museum kind of atmosphere now.
Oh man, that would have been FUN to touch to see if it reallt was alarmed! That's it, there must be a Randoom trip to Graceland someday!!

Schmeg said:

That's it, there must be a Randoom trip to Graceland someday!!

that's in the planning stages as we speak! :yes:

I'll be an oldie :sad: on my next birthday and I want to go on a trip! That's where we're going! :D So you'd better take off of work the last weekend in April :sexywink:

I won't be bringing Amy this time but there might be some "normal" people that join us :D

Thanks everyone, it's nice to be here! :D That picture with the flower is great, Mrs. Springstein...it's like he's giving me a little anniversary present! :laugh: :eek:vertired:

ARW, I'm all but taking a leave of absence next year anyway...and then there are my little grad school plans...Let's go to Graceland! :wink:

Schmeg said:

ARW, I'm all but taking a leave of absence next year anyway...and then there are my little grad school plans...Let's go to Graceland! :wink:

we better start saving now. There's travel plans ahead!

:mad: I'm not going anywhere until you and Kariann come to see me and the Mall of America :tsk: I believe that's next on the agenda.

:hyper: then Graceland

:hyper: then the I Will Follow Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sigh: why can't you guys live here? My friends won't travel. :sad:

^*completely flattered* Really?? Me? Thanks!!

Jay, it wouldn't be the same without you either! Who else would I have a random nickname from an insane chat with? :laugh:

:heart::heart: Interference :heart::heart:

arw9797 said:

we better start saving now. There's travel plans ahead!

:mad: I'm not going anywhere until you and Kariann come to see me and the Mall of America :tsk: I believe that's next on the agenda.

:hyper: then Graceland

:hyper: then the I Will Follow Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sigh: why can't you guys live here? My friends won't travel. :sad:

We could have a very exciting eventful year! :D :hyper:

Oh and in conversation with my mom I subtley mentioned the I Will Follow tour...figure if I mention things here and there it wont be as much of a shock when it happens. This was during a conversation about places I want to go but my friends here do not...so I relate ARW.

I'm seriously going to cut back on spending and start putting money away each week. I kind of went wild with my money in Memphis because of that. :shifty:

Schmeg and Kariann.....this is for you. :evil:

I made it too big for a sig :( oops. I'll have to go back and fix that......

Attachments

• bonobubblepants.gif
    bonobubblepants.gif
    60 KB · Views: 15
^it sort of loses something with my sig beneath it.

:sigh: someday when I'm rich I'll get a boomspeed account.....or I could just wait until next week when I get paid. :D

Back
Top Bottom