Happy Anniversery Schmeg!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D I can't tell you how hard I laughed when I saw the picture with the greenish background. It has a bunch of little pictures of Bono behind him. So many bubbles!

This was me the whole time looking for bubble pants pictures and then making the gif :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOVE IT ARW!!!! Schmeg can have it seeing as she is the anniversery girl and all. Maybe by the time mine comes around I will be ready to give up the black and white pics that I love. *coughDecembercough*

Enjoyed the search huh? See there's a little Bono girl in you after all.

Oh and so many bubbles...so little time. :D

:hyper: Bubble Pants O Rama!! I love it!! :D

*edited after reading the rest of the thread

The green background with all the bubbles is great...and I really like the one with what appears to be a towel on his head. I don't know why!

Bubble pants... :combust:

And you enjoyed the search...really!! :evil:

Last edited:
waaaaaankerman!!!

sorry, i don't come in here, and despite the fact that you guys were talking about aniversaries and stuff, i didn't think to stick my head in plebans (honestly, because i'm scared of this place).

thank elvis (get it? instead of god? yeah...) for 'related threads!

IWasBored said:
waaaaaankerman!!!

sorry, i don't come in here, and despite the fact that you guys were talking about aniversaries and stuff, i didn't think to stick my head in plebans (honestly, because i'm scared of this place).

thank elvis (get it? instead of god? yeah...) for 'related threads!
:D That's okay, I know you never come here! That's for joining the party fashionably late! It's not THAT scary in here! :devil:

I get it! :wink:

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

*checks calendar*

:sad: you must not love me :( where's my anniversary thread? :|

:sexywink: it's ok. I was a scardy cat and didn't post until the end of January.

:mad: there better be thread on January 25th showering me with love and Edge pictures! :mad:

*notes Jan 25th in planner*
*starts to gather Edge pics worthy of ARW's anniversery*

I can feel the dagger eyes in my direction. :eek:

Please note Dec 4th on your calendars ladies for that is my anniversery. :D

Had to get my shameless plug in there.

Schmeg said:

:D That's okay, I know you never come here! That's for joining the party fashionably late! It's not THAT scary in here! :devil:

I get it! :wink:
:reject: Sorry! Is it almost halfway through November already? :angel:

*notes January 25 & December 4*

Back
Top Bottom