Happy Anniversary Bono and Ali!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Happy 19 Years together Bono and Ali!! Thanks sooo much to Ali- we wouldn't have the Bono we know and love today if it weren't for her!

bonoali25.jpg

partysmiley.gif

bonoali93.jpg

BP: Who's your hero?
Bono: Ali. She's so sane although she chooses to live with me.

"I need you more than you need me...Ali!" during Spanish Eyes at Barcelona

"Alissoon... I know this world, is killing you..." during Bad at Boston4

"Yeah, Bono's always talking about how he's half Catholic and half Protestant. Now we know which half is Catholic."
Ali, upon announcing she and Bono are expecting a fourth child

"Somebody has just walked in and poured me a glass of wine... one of the most beautiful women I've ever met...she happens to be my wife....I'm a lucky man!" - Bono during an online chat on March 12, 2000.

Interviewer: "What does your wife call you, does she call you Bono or does she call you Paul?"
Bono: "She calls me 'Baby'."

One more from that London article (thanks to who posted it)

"No. I definitely didn't want to get married. I just met this extraordinary woman who turned my world upside down. It wasn't in the game plan."

------------------
Zooropa, it could be yours tonight

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

Yes, a beautiful Happy Anniversary to the couple whose love is positively inspiring. 19 years is a real achievement, and here's wishing them many, many more.....

1 Corinthians 13:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.... It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

(Thanks for reminding me of this today, Carrie!)

------------------
She moves like a shadow across my skin...

Happy Anniversary Bono and Ali, may they continue to be blessed, they are the fortunate ones. They have so much, but also they have each other, and a true love so rare and so precious!
smile.gif

You can tell she just adores him!

ls51407.jpg

RZ99713.jpg

hS19831.jpg

Here's young Ali and her friends forming a girl group, about the same time U2 was starting, how cute!
s989822.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 08-21-2001).]

bonoali2.jpg

bonoali5.jpg

u2bonohewson3.jpg

"There's nothing more radical in this world than two people loving each other" -Bono

------------------
We'll shine like stars in the summer night.
We'll shine like stars it'll be all right.
One Hope. One Love. One Truth.

Olive you beat me to it!
smile.gif

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BONO AND ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!! *toasting* May you have 19 and 19 more blissful years together!!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

I love that they've been together, and HAPPY, for as long as they have been, that's so heartwarming!!!

I sure feel for Bono, this is a very strange and bittersweet day for him...just as he's celebrating his marriage...he loses his "Da" on the same day!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
Very very sad...

Disco

Interviewer: "What does your wife call you, does she call you Bono or does she call you Paul?"
Bono: "She calls me 'Baby'."

*goofy laugh* that's ssooo cute.
biggrin.gif
I'm in love with both of them
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

I don't know what to say.
I wish them well today and I admire their loyalty and love for each other.
I wish them all the strength to get through thid difficult time.
Blueeyes

I, also, wish them both all conceivable happiness.
smile.gif

It's so wonderful to see a marriage this strong, especially, when marriages seem to be ending every day...
Best wishes to them and theirs.

All you need is love...

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Congratulations to 19 years of marriage to Ali and Paul Hewson!
smile.gif
I wish them the very best in the future. They have been together forever and have an amazing love and family.

I wish them every happiness as well as the strength to get through these tough times that are sure to lie ahead.

God Bless the Hewsons

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Happy Anniversary to Bono And Ali! May them have many many more years of happiness!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Happy Anniversary, Bono and Ali!!!!!
smile.gif

I wasn't even a year old when they got married...I never even had a chance with Bono! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I wasn't even a year old when they got married...I never even had a chance with Bono! *lol*
biggrin.gif

LOL...same here Bonochick!

Happy Aniversary, Bono and Ali! May they have happiness together for many years to come!

I thought of another one... from Irving Plaza, way back in December 5th 2001, Bono sang Mysterious Ways. At the beginning he sings "My baby, is having a baby. My baby is having a baby!" to the music. lol I remember being so touched by that as I listened to it in my dorm room through my alarm clock radio since my stereo was in the living room.

I love you 'cuz I understand that God has given me your hand....

------------------
We'll shine like stars in the summer night.
We'll shine like stars it'll be all right.
One Hope. One Love. One Truth.

Back
Top Bottom