Happy Anniversary Angels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
It seems like it was just yesterday. :) One year ago, the Angels started flying, writing letters, making calls, raising money, to help Bono DROP THE DEBT! I have an anniversary gift to ya! OUR NEW HOME! :) :heart: to our gracious hostess Olive for the space.

Come check it out, and if you haven't written your letter yet, why, now's the time! :)

I thought we should celebrate by posting pics of Bono looking all sweet and angelic. :p :drool:

:angel:

SD

Congratuations! :hug: :dance: :up: :yes:

:angel: GO ANGELS!

adebt.jpg

Looking like a Leathery Angel to me! See the halo around him? ;)

bono_shirtless.jpg

AWH-!!! :hyper: You just commit to sending a letter to some of your Reps or Bush. :) Just check out the site for sample letters and try to get others to do the same!

:)

SD

PS Olive I LOVE the banner! :hug: What a great cyberlandlady! ;) I'll have it in my sig as soon as I overcome my complete technical imcompetence. :D

Last edited:
Yeah! Now the EU needs help persuading. See the post over in FYM to find out what's goin' on.

Any Angels that live in one of the EU countries?

Hi Oktobergirl! :wave:

The only Euroangel I know of is Whenhiphopdrovethebigcars. *sigh* Antiram, if I remember right, is in Canada. I can't say this enough: WHOEVER your leaders are, write them! This is a global issue!

Angels, hope over to FYM and check out the lastest Action Alert to. Jubilee has a postcard campaign! Go check it out and send your postcard! It's targeting Sec. Snow! :)

Thanks! :D

SD

Back
Top Bottom