Happy 57th birthday to DAVID BOWIE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Thanks...those are greats photos. I got Bowie tickets for Christmas. I'm going to see him on January 24th, Macy Gray is opening for him. I am sooooooo looking forward to it. I heard "I'm Afraid of Americans" on the radio today, if you haven't heard it, you are missing a great rock and roll song. I've been a fan for years...thanks again for the great photos.

His show kicked serious butt! He blew me away...I saw him in montreal about a month ago. I Love macy gray and thought she was great too ....but alittle dissapointing becasue I dont' think the crowd got into her and she seemed frustrated.

He does alot of old stuff but its alot heavier and rockier then you have ever heard it......it was a great great great show!

I'm Afraid of Americans rocked.......made me proud to be one:wink:

Northeast said:

His show kicked serious butt! He blew me away...I saw him in montreal about a month ago. I Love macy gray and thought she was great too ....but alittle dissapointing becasue I dont' think the crowd got into her and she seemed frustrated.

He does alot of old stuff but its alot heavier and rockier then you have ever heard it......it was a great great great show!

I'm Afraid of Americans rocked.......made me proud to be one:wink:

Thanks for the update. And by the way, I'm not afraid of Americans, I'm happy to live right next to them.

Back
Top Bottom