Happy 25th Anniversary, Bono & Ali!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dawnboo

The Fly
It's not quite August 21st here in the US but it is in Ireland so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Bono and Ali a Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Your relationship is an inspiration. It's hard to keep any marriage going for 25 years, but even more so given the additional challenges you face from being public figures. Congratulations and best wishes for many more years of wedded bliss!

dawnboo said:
It's not quite August 21st here in the US but it is in Ireland so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Bono and Ali a Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Your relationship is an inspiration. It's hard to keep any marriage going for 25 years, but even more so given the additional challenges you face from being public figures. Congratulations and best wishes for many more years of wedded bliss!

thanks for starting the thread!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! you continue to amaze us with your commitment to so many good causes and your commitment to each other and your family. you are an example to many, in a business that can be so cruel to celebrities, you've survived beautifully so far.
i can't wish you enough good things, you so deserve them. thank you for inspiring us and motivating us to make a difference in the world in small and simple ways. much love, from a sincere fan.

392924wzseyy3jfr.gif

:applaud: Bono & Ali:applaud:

Congratulations Bono and Ali!
You are two beautiful souls that God brought together to share a great love and achieve great things. You walk the talk and show us what true compassion is. May God Bless you with many more years of happiness together.
WE LOVE YOU!!:heart: :heart: :hug:

Much love and blessings in your years together. You are both an inspiration and are solid proof marraige works.
Congratulations Ali & Bono!

anniversary2_616.gif

Last edited:
Much love and many blessings to you and your family, you both continue to be such an inspiration!!! Have a wonderful day!

:heart:

25 years, that's really an achievement! Congrats!

:applaud:

Congratulations! What an inspiration the two of you are. :heart:

Have a wonderful Silver Wedding Anniversary - you truly deserve it!

:applaud:

:heart: :heart: thats so awesome i hope they have a wonderful party to celebrate and wish them 25 more fantastic years . two wonderful souls together.

AA your avitar is so :cute:

Last edited:
Happy 25th Anniversay Bono and Ali. Sadly, you're out of the norm in today's society, so a HUGE congrats is in order! You've given me a great role model to look up to in marriage. God Bless!:love:

Maybe we could start with the anniversary celebrations by posting some sweet and beautiful pictures of the gorgeous couple. I will start with some of mine:

bono_ali_sarajevo06.jpg

bono_ali_edun_london_33.jpg

bono_ali_edun_london_26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom